6/17 Chicago posters available

Started by Rufus T. Firefly, Nov 04, 2011, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T. Firefly

Just rec'd an email from Brammers studio they have a very limited number of the "Eye To The Infinite" show poster for $55 and an option for a Brammer hand painted frame for an additional $150.

I'm going to get one, if you'd like one you can email Erin Brammer directly at ecarey@mac.com

I'd you like me to forward you the email that I received which has all the detailed information including pictures of the frames he custom made for the T5 send me your email and I'll forward to you or I'm sure you could also get from Erin.

Cheers,

Chris
ckpw@live.com

e_wind

wow that hand printed frame would be AWESOME
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mahg33ta

Quote from: e_wind on Nov 04, 2011, 03:19 PM
wow that hand printed frame would be AWESOME

it is!!!  :thumbsup:  I will take a pic on Monday.   He did a frame for T5 for me too and I love it.

Sweet Nothing

Same here my friend, saw someones picture of it in the show your framed MMJ posters, so i purchased one from Jason and will have to take a picture of it to post in that thread.  They come out real nice and Jason signed the back of the frame or the poster if you want him to sign that also. 

johnnYYac

Quote from: Sweet Nothing on Nov 05, 2011, 04:32 AM
Same here my friend, saw someones picture of it in the show your framed MMJ posters, so i purchased one from Jason and will have to take a picture of it to post in that thread.  They come out real nice and Jason signed the back of the frame or the poster if you want him to sign that also.

Quote from: Jimbuktu on Jan 04, 2011, 11:57 AM
The Z artist, Jason Brammer, offered to custom frame one of the extras he had to sell! Proudly hangs on my wall now.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Rufus T. Firefly

I'm doing the frame as well. I am really excited about this as I passed on getting a poster before the show(no tubes and I'm great at wrecking stuff).

That was really a special show for me and I'm really excited about this Poster. I love that it has the eye theme and the "golden rainbow".

Rufus T. Firefly

PS your T5 frame is the example that Brammer is using for these frames.

PPS that's an T5 AWESOME setup, I'll be elated if mine comes out half as cool ;)

Jahmazed

Just got the Chicago poster today... have to say its really a stunning print and worth investing in one of those custom frames for (which I didn't but its on my xmas list!)  It came with a "certificate of authenticity" that its a numbered artist edition run of 20, I thought that was kinda cool. 

e_wind

do you know if it looks any different? I picked one up at the show, had I known it was an artist run I wouldve grabbed another.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Rufus T. Firefly

I think the image is exactly the same, I'm thinking the paper is heavier.

I don't have the poster yet as I splurged and upgraded to a wider custom frame.

Should be ready for shipping in a couple of weeks, I'll post a pic when I get it.

Jahmazed

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 06, 2011, 12:34 PM
do you know if it looks any different? I picked one up at the show, had I known it was an artist run I wouldve grabbed another.

Can't say as I don't have the original.  I'm sure its the same image I think the only differences are that it might be on heavier paper and that its a signed run of 20.

Jahmazed

Quote from: Rufus T. Firefly on Dec 06, 2011, 12:48 PM

Should be ready for shipping in a couple of weeks, I'll post a pic when I get it.

Yes please post a picture! I'm curious to see the frame and I'm considering getting one for my Z print.  Which options for the wider custom frame did you go with?

Rufus T. Firefly

Quote from: Jahmazed on Dec 08, 2011, 08:22 AM
Quote from: Rufus T. Firefly on Dec 06, 2011, 12:48 PM

Yes please post a picture! I'm curious to see the frame and I'm considering getting one for my Z print.  Which options for the wider custom frame did you go with?

I went with an archival backing, museum glass and the wider frame...bumped the total price up two hundy, but I love, love, LOVE that poster

and the opportunity to have the artist do a custom frame isn't something you ussually see coming down the pike

should be ready soon....waiting is hard, lol

Rufus T. Firefly

just received an email from Brammer....IT IS DONE!

requested a pic, I'll post when I get it