When everything is clicking on all cylinders...

Started by sweatboard, Nov 11, 2011, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

BH

I finally watched Pearl Jam 20 a couple nights ago.  Awesome.   Back on a PJ kick.

Brian, what is your favorite album from the middle years trilogy?  (No Cold, Yield, Binaural)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

No Code, Jack Irons was my favorite drummer and he kills that record.  In My Tree and Present Tense are two of my favorite songs. 
There's Still Time.........

YouAre_GivenToFly

I am 100% ok with this thread turning into a PJ discussion. I loved that Crowe film.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: sweatboard on Nov 11, 2011, 12:19 PM
No Code, Jack Irons was my favorite drummer and he kills that record.  In My Tree and Present Tense are two of my favorite songs.

No Code > Vitalogy

IMO
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Nov 11, 2011, 12:43 PM
Quote from: sweatboard on Nov 11, 2011, 12:19 PM

No Code > Vitalogy

IMO

I'm more into this band live. At this point the studio albums are just an opportunity for them to work out some more songs for the set as far as I'm concerned.  There are song's on each album that are stellar, but I don't think they make ALBUMS that I just love.  My favorite album to play is Vitalogy and I can't remember the last time I played it.  They have so many live records.....and they are all so good.....plus, for me the songs arrive in a better context and with more passion live. 

sweatboard

sweatboard

Hi.  :thumbsup:

using 40 shades of grey........................

Things were different then, always different then.   

I tried to expain some how....

oh well,

whatever

nevermind.