Pearl Jam Free Download

Started by kotchishm, Nov 17, 2011, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotchishm

Google music has just released their music store for the web and androids.  You can download the Toronto 9.11.11 show for free through the app market or the web

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

9/11/11 toronto download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XUOU3UR

setlist --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Long Road
Do The Evolution
Once
Got Some
Faithfull
Nothing As it Seems
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
Setting Forth
Not For You
Given To Fly
Just Breathe
Off He Goes
Daughter
Grievance
Down
Unthought Known
The Fixer
Porch
Encore 1
Nothingman
Better Man
Leatherman
Black
Rearviewmirror
Set 1
Chloe Dancer / Crown Of Thorns
Alive
RITFW

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

woodnymph

Oh my god, the crowd is SO LOVELY during "Long Road"..... it's almost 4am and I need to wake up at like 8:30, but I just had to hear that song before sleep...... thanks for shaaaaaringgg  :)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

oistheone

I was sooo pumped to see this show released, as for once, the recording confirms my feelings at the show -- that I was witnessing one of the sweetest PJ shows ever. The guys were on fire and Eddie was in such fine voice, all of them feeding off the insanely loud crowd. The show just kept building and building until Neil stepped on the stage during RITFW and blew the roof off the joint.

One of the best concerts I've ever been to, and I will truly cherish this recording. A must-download for PJ fans!

sweatboard

This is HOW you open a show.........

Long Road
Do The Evolution
Once
There's Still Time.........

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

NSLrecordings

Thanks for this.  Been on a PJ spree the past few days.  Finally got all of 2006 downloaded.  Think I need a few to finish up 2003. 
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

oistheone

I must have listened to this show ten times now. What a set!

For those who want to see something totally fucking cool, check out this video:

Pearl Jam with Neil Young - Rockin in the free world Toronto 2011 COMPLETE

I did not create this, but props to the guy who did, because he did an amazing job.

Crispy

That's some chill-inducing shit right there.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"