"Official" T5 releases

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 22, 2011, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Quote from: headhunter on Apr 18, 2012, 09:49 PM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Apr 18, 2012, 08:46 PM
this is a decent 'get someone into mmj' set. sent to my friend. damn i needed it most is great. they should tour just playing their first two records. would be phenomenal.

PS WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T THEY RELEASED THE SHOWS YET? WE WERE THERE WE KNOW IT'S GREAT. 

sorry rant over.

patience grasshopper .....

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

jimsflyingv

Is there any official announcement that T5 will indeed be released or is this just us fans hoping

johnnYYac

Quote from: jimsflyingv on Apr 20, 2012, 10:58 AM
Is there any official announcement that T5 will indeed be released or is this just us fans hoping
During the release of Circuital last May, the following statement was included in the description of the deluxe LP editon:

"4 sneak preview downloads of forthcoming live box set"

Each of those songs were soundboard recordings from the T5 shows, so...

Probably the most anticipated release on this forum, but I expect they wanted more time between the release of Circuital and this live box, hence the long wait.  Plus, they've been pretty busy touring.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

gardenparty

this must be getting close now :)

robb

Could they get away with selling the album tracks as part of the box set, and then giving the covers away as a free download?  Not sure if that would work out but it seems like it'd be the easiest way around licensing and whatnot.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.