Happy Birthday, Eric!

Started by johnnYYac, Jan 07, 2012, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, good sir!  Hope today kicks ass!  What say you treat yourself to some live music?  I hear some band will be at Carnegie Hall this evening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLsYejMJZw&feature=player_embedded#
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Thanks John. :beer:

Pretty funny video, and I'll be heading up to NYC soon to see some band at Carnegie. ;) Then hopefully celebrate some more tomorrow with a Giant playoff win!
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

Happy Birthday sir.  Look forward to celebrating with you at S Bruce show later on this year although I suspect we will share some drinks and music well before then.

Have a great time at the show tonight - a wonderful birthday present for sure.  Beth sends hugs and kisses.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

woodnymph

Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Your belated xmas/bday gift will be on its way sooner than later!!  Sorry it's taken so darn longgg!  Hope you had an awesome day today!!   :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Crispy

Happy Birthday late, Eric! Sounds like it was a great one!

:beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

peafunk31

Happy belated, Eric! Hope it was a good one :beer:
Homer no function beer well without.

ericm

Thanks everyone.  8)

Great way to spend a birthday....McGees for dinner, and drinks with some great forum friends, then we were off to Carnegie for some amazing music.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I'd sign up for that every year!
"Where's Jim going?"

ALady

Happy birthday, Eric!  Sounds like one for the books!   :thumbsup:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

Happy belated Eric!  You even got a Giants win.  Sounds alright :thumbsup:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

mahg33ta

Very BELATED Eric!   sorry I missed this thread-  here's to a great 2012 for you!