Main Menu

Letterman?

Started by D_Hewlett, Oct 13, 2010, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon

Why no posts about last nights webcast on Letterman? For network TV it was pretty good. Wish I could save it.

BH

Seriously, they were on Letterman last night?  How did we all miss that!   :'(
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tracy 3000

QuoteSeriously, they were on Letterman last night?  How did we all miss that!   :'(

No dumb ass, they're on tonight! Wednesday! LIVE show at 7 PM (we should have a web party!  [smiley=cheesy.gif]) then they play around 11:30 CST on Letterman.

I hope they play something off At Dawn, like, The Way That He Sings.
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

TheEraser

QuoteSeriously, they were on Letterman last night?  How did we all miss that!   :'(

No dumb ass, they're on tonight! Wednesday! LIVE show at 7 PM (we should have a web party!  [smiley=cheesy.gif]) then they play around 11:30 CST on Letterman.

I hate to burst your bubble, but they were on Letterman last night. They did a live concert via webcast on Letterman's website yesterday at 8pm, and it lasted around an hour. Then they were on Letterman at 11:30 last night.

They will, however, be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. So you can enjoy that!

Ruckus

I hate to burst your bubble, but they were on Letterman last night. They did a live concert via webcast on Letterman's website yesterday at 8pm, and it lasted around an hour. Then they were on Letterman at 11:30 last night.

;D ;D ;D
You do know that Tracy's bubble in unburstable right?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

LOL Be nice B-Hive and Tracy.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mahg33ta

QuoteWhy no posts about last nights webcast on Letterman? For network TV it was pretty good. Wish I could save it.

You guys do know there are multiple forums here, right?    The Shows section is abuzz.

TGMC421

;D

darkglow

sweatboard

classic!  ;D
There's Still Time.........