Main Menu

Austin Psych Fest

Started by ALady, Jan 23, 2012, 12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

I want to make sweet love to this lineup. 
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

dANG!   I'd go for Pink Mountaintops all by themselves.    Going to see if they are touring now.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

Awesome lineup, and a cool poster too!  8)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ruckus

I've never been to Austin (I know :embarassed:) and this lineup is awesome!  I know I can't afford it but hey, I can dream.  Just add Arbouretum and Sleepy Sun and I'm there.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

Dude...I just rented a house walking distance to the fest, would cost you $30/night.  Other than that it's just airfare and bourbon.  Let's talk.

BH

Quote from: ALady on Jan 24, 2012, 01:14 AM
Dude...I just rented a house walking distance to the fest, would cost you $30/night.  Other than that it's just airfare and bourbon.  Let's talk.

Ruckus Expenses per day:

Lodging:   $30
Bourbon:   $60
Fine Dining:  $250
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

;D ;D  ;D

Looks about right....

BH, i listened to Pink Mountaintops all day....thanks for that heads up!  Never knew Jesse Sykes sang with them too!

Penny Lane

Quote from: ALady on Jan 24, 2012, 08:00 PM
  ;D ;D  ;D

Looks about right....

BH, i listened to Pink Mountaintops all day....thanks for that heads up!  Never knew Jesse Sykes sang with them too!

looooooove pink mountaintops (and BM)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jan 24, 2012, 10:40 PM
  ;D ;D  ;D

Looks about right....

Axis Of Evol and Outside Love NEVER leave my car.

Ruckus

Quote from: BH on Jan 25, 2012, 12:42 PM
  ;D ;D  ;D

Looks about right....

Axis Of Evol  and Outside Love  NEVER leave my car.
I'm seriously considering this.  BH, if you go I'll triple my bourbon and shrooms budget and ditch the fine dining
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

Austin fine dining = bbq and breakfast tacos.  We can do it!   :thumbsup:

Also, this place which I cannot wait to check out over SXSW...

https://www.facebook.com/EasyTigerATX?sk=wall

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 25, 2012, 04:28 PM
  ;D ;D  ;D

Looks about right....

I'm seriously considering this.  BH, if you go I'll triple my bourbon and shrooms budget and ditch the fine dining

;D  Sweet.   Fungus would definately be required for this festival.   I've always wanted to go to Austin but I'm almost a lock for Jazz Fest and that is only a week after. 

Crispy

Quote from: BH on Jan 25, 2012, 05:48 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 25, 2012, 04:28 PM
  ;D ;D ;D

Looks about right....

;D  Sweet.   Fungus would definately be required for this festival.   I've always wanted to go to Austin but I'm almost a lock for Jazz Fest and that is only a week after.

I am also seriously considering this, especially with fungus among us, and Ruckus getting his priorities right. You couldn't keep me away if Sleepy Sun was there.  :thumbsup:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

I am about ready to commence a letter writing campaign to Sleepy Sun and Psych Fest if it means you guys will come  ;D