So I made a Clock Arms teeshirt

Started by el_chode, Jun 14, 2010, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Quote[size=24]Does your conscience make TOO MUCH NOISE?[/size]
[size=18]YOU'RE SO STUPID![/size]
[size=20]I have a bunch of extra shirts![/size]
[size=16]There are 4 XLs and 2 L's left over[/size]
[size=12]This is even after setting aside shirts for Haldon and mahg33tah[/size]
[size=24]So come on down to Paddy's Pub - Original Home of the Clock Arms Teeshirt[/size]

LMFAO!  read this in *charlie voice*  ;D

no worries on the pay pal "all" thingie.  just makin sure!

Here's how it's going down: I"m about to head to the gym, then I'm gonna stop by the local paper product store and get some packing material. I have all the shirts set aside, so I'll get back, pack shit up, and head to the post office (next door to my apt) and get them sent.
I'm surrounded by assholes

ynwa

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Ruckus

[size=16]There are 4 XLs and 2 L's left over[/size]
[size=12]This is even after setting aside shirts for Haldon and mahg33tah[/size]
[size=24]So come on down to Paddy's Pub - Original Home of the Clock Arms Teeshirt[/size]

LMFAO!  read this in *charlie voice*  ;D

no worries on the pay pal "all" thingie.  just makin sure!

Here's how it's going down: I"m about to head to the gym, then I'm gonna stop by the local paper product store and get some packing material. I have all the shirts set aside, so I'll get back, pack shit up, and head to the post office (next door to my apt) and get them sent.
You da man Choder.  Paypal is in the mail
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

lil sis

[size=16]There are 3 XLs, 1 XXL and 1 L left over[/size]
I think someone posted this after reading my Kitten Mittens reference in the It's Always Sunny thread lmaoooo.
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

br00ke

0o0oh .. is there still 1 large left ?!! the shirts are pretty badass and i probably need to snag one

el_chode

All were shipped. I'm at my 2nd bachelor party, will send tracking info when I get home!

Ruckus

QuoteAll were shipped. I'm at my 2nd bachelor party, will send tracking info when I get home!
Hope the bachelor party went well man.  The shirts did indeed arrive today.  Thanks again [smiley=beer.gif]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

el_chode

QuoteAll were shipped. I'm at my 2nd bachelor party, will send tracking info when I get home!
Hope the bachelor party went well man.  The shirts did indeed arrive today.  Thanks again [smiley=beer.gif]

It did. We had a nice big fire.

I hope the shirts all arrive as expected. If there are anyissues, please let me know ASAP and I'll rectify. I did package them in somewhat of a rush...wedding is less than 2 weeks away

ynwa

shirt arrived in today's mail.  no probs what-so-ever.  shirt is as kick ASS in person as posted in this here forum.  many thanks to choder for pulling this together, even at this crazy hectic time of just a couple weeks before his wedding.

p.s. loved the "rock out with your clock out" sticker on the parcel.  tried, in vain, to peel it off intact; so as to apply to the bumper of my sweet ride.  dang.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

searchinbig

Yup got mine today also. I too tried to salvage the sticker, no luck!!

Great job Chode for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Vote now: Chode for MMJ merchandise distributor.  :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

mahg33ta

QuoteYup got mine today also. I too tried to salvage the sticker, no luck!!

I did as well!  too funny.  Mine ripped too.

My wife pointed out the shirt says "oh shit run" throughout the background which I had failed to notice previously, so no wearing around the kids I'm told  ::)  oh well, it'll be perfect for one of the T-5 nights.

el_chode

My wife pointed out the shirt says "oh shit run" throughout the background which I had failed to notice previously, so no wearing around the kids I'm told  ::)  oh well, it'll be perfect for one of the T-5 nights.

Sorry! If there's a second run, I'll make you a "Oh Snap Run" shirt

Also, I'll talk to Honest Man and see about making the rock out stickers if you all are interested.

I also highly suggest wearing the shirts to ISM night if they are going to be worn on any specific night, since that is the night that'll feature the clock arms (hopefully). I'll rock mine all 5 unless I really start to smell like a rotten corpse.

There has been a shirt sent to Pat as well.

lil sis

Quoteshirt arrived in today's mail.  no probs what-so-ever.  shirt is as kick ASS in person as posted in this here forum.  many thanks to choder for pulling this together, even at this crazy hectic time of just a couple weeks before his wedding.

[highlight]p.s. loved the "rock out with your clock out" sticker on the parcel[/highlight].  tried, in vain, to peel it off intact; so as to apply to the bumper of my sweet ride.  dang.
Ha I said the same thing in my PM to Choder!

Shirt is def kick ass!  Thanks again!

lil sis

Sorry! If there's a second run, I'll make you a "Oh Snap Run" shirt

Also, I'll talk to Honest Man and see about making the rock out stickers if you all are interested.

[highlight]I also highly suggest wearing the shirts to ISM night if they are going to be worn on any specific night, since that is the night that'll feature the clock arms (hopefully[/highlight]). I'll rock mine all 5 unless I really start to smell like a rotten corpse.

There has been a shirt sent to Pat as well.
Agreed!  I'm only there the last 3 nights so I'd like to be part of the t-shirt crew!

FiddleCastro

Oh snap, now I feel left out. Whatever, I'm going to wear my My Morning Jacket jacket.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

mahg33ta

The shirt is making its maiden voyage tonight- test run to Avett Brothers in Boston.   thanks again Choder- love the shirt!

TEO

Saw Dylan's yesterday. It is SO sweet! He should wear it to the Hometown Show...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

el_chode

There are extras, you know

Also, sorry for missing those of you expecting shirts last night. I'm going to do my best to get to McGee's tonight with the shirts. I have to finish a 20 page paper fiirst, so if I don't for some reason make it, I will hopefully be parked on 55th again, on the block opposite the venue (btw 10th and 11th). So we can meet after the show maybe, or on the walk over from the bar.

Penny Lane

QuoteThere are extras, you know

Also, sorry for missing those of you expecting shirts last night. I'm going to do my best to get to McGee's tonight with the shirts. I have to finish a 20 page paper fiirst, so if I don't for some reason make it, I will hopefully be parked on 55th again, on the block opposite the venue (btw 10th and 11th). So we can meet after the show maybe, or on the walk over from the bar.

PM me your phone no! (please)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

The T's are super fantastic!  Our arrived last week and I finally wore mine on Saturday!  Plenty O'comments on how great it is.  

THANKS CHODERINO!!!!  :-* :-*
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked