Wanted: All 5 T5 Posters (yikes)

Started by TSarge, Apr 03, 2012, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSarge

Looking to take the plunge in one bulk purchase... maybe someone has them and needs to raise cash?? I don't know. I wish I had bought them at the shows but I really didn't have the cash at the time.

SO - if you have all five and want to sell, PM me and we can talk about price!

:bath:

headhunter

good luck on this one.  there aren't too many who have ALL 5 (i'm guessing under 20 and even that may be too high a # - at least as to those who actually got them at the shows)

if you were at all 5 and are into posters, this is a great example of the whole being much greater than then sum of it's parts.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

TSarge

Go big or go home!! I'll likely start piecing the set together if nobody comes forward on this deal in the next few weeks. Thought it was worth a shot.

headhunter

guessing it will be easier to piece the set together than find someone willing to sell all 5.

i know of about 5 of us here on the forum who managed to pick up all 5 at the shows.  don't think any can be persuaded to part ways with these reminders of one of the best weeks of our lives!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Penny Lane

Quote from: headhunter on Apr 03, 2012, 02:53 PM
guessing it will be easier to piece the set together than find someone willing to sell all 5.

i know of about 5 of us here on the forum who managed to pick up all 5 at the shows.  don't think any can be persuaded to part ways with these reminders of one of the best weeks of our lives!

i will sell for 100K (my law loan) hit me up, i take pay pal.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TSarge

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 03, 2012, 02:55 PM
i will sell for 100K (my law loan) hit me up, i take pay pal.

How many lifetimes do I have to pay it off?!

WSS2

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

brn2plybal

Have a pretty sweet frame job on the Z poster.

I'm curious on what that is worth.

I also have an extra MSG NYE signed A/P that I'm looking to unload.  I may save it to trade for a ticket or something though.

johnnYYac

Quote from: brn2plybal on Apr 24, 2012, 10:42 AM

I also have an extra MSG NYE signed A/P that I'm looking to unload.  I may save it to trade for a ticket or something though.
I've got 2 Forecastle Roll Call Soundcheck Party bundles ($88) to trade, on the off chance you're in need of such a thing.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

brn2plybal

If I were going I'd trade that in heartbeat.

If they end up playing in BK this summer (waterfront), I'd prob trade it for a pair of those tickets.

Haldon

I have all 5.  All of them framed (with the tickets from the show).  I also have the EU and beyond set list.

I will listen to a price.  It must blow me away.

tdb810

If you would like to pay off my mortgage, I may consider   :thumbsup:
Good luck!
.....Back at the Model Home

Jahmazed

Speaking of all 5 something's missing here   :'(

ISO TTF

subinai

i need the Z poster. shes my great white buffalo.

paloozajam

Quote from: brn2plybal on Apr 24, 2012, 10:42 AM

the custom frame job by jason brammer? if so, mine is framed like that too. i also have all 5 t5 posters...only one that had a lil damage was the Reno from night 1 that was delivered damaged but obvi couldnt be replaced. my favorite is still the fung apple then the burwell. who designed the "it still moves" one again?

Bernard

T5 It Still Moves was done by Cricket-Press

jmk

I have all 5 T5 posters, but it would take much more than anybody would be willing to give me to part with them.

I DO, have, though, 2 extra Tennessee Fire posters...

Bernard

Quote from: jmk on Sep 15, 2012, 06:44 PM
I have all 5 T5 posters, but it would take much more than anybody would be willing to give me to part with them.

I DO, have, though, 2 extra Tennessee Fire posters...

PM sent, would love to get one of these!

scosby2