Official Recordings at nugs.net

Started by CC, Sep 02, 2012, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

https://www.nugs.net/search/?q=my+morning+jacket&lang=default

Here's the Live Downloads (Nugs) link to all the releases again. It includes all 7 of the new shows. I had to purchase them all to catch up and stay current, so to save money with such a large number of shows, I decided for the first time to not get the FLAC-HD versions. I got the regular old FLAC versions and saved about $35. All 7 shows cost me a little over $90. Downloading now!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

robb

interesting to note that ratterman did the mastering on this whole new batch. i wonder why.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

robb

realizing too that on the Japan show, everything after touch me 2 is mis-labeled and OBH is missing entirely.

sillyboob

Quote from: robb on Jun 11, 2020, 06:34 PMrealizing too that on the Japan show, everything after touch me 2 is mis-labeled and OBH is missing entirely.

Well that's a bit of a cockup.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

robb

Quote from: sillyboob on Jun 12, 2020, 11:23 AM
Quote from: robb on Jun 11, 2020, 06:34 PMrealizing too that on the Japan show, everything after touch me 2 is mis-labeled and OBH is missing entirely.

i emailed nugs, it seems to be fixed now.

sillyboob

Quote from: robb on Jun 12, 2020, 10:44 PM
Quote from: sillyboob on Jun 12, 2020, 11:23 AM

Mine was available to redownload today.  Updated with OBH and correct tags.

i emailed nugs, it seems to be fixed now.

subinai

subinai

Quote from: subinai on Sep 22, 2020, 12:06 PMready for some more!

hoping they release something this week for bandcamp friday! its been 2 months!

robb

Quote from: subinai on Nov 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
Quote from: subinai on Sep 22, 2020, 12:06 PMready for some more!

hoping they release something this week for bandcamp friday! its been 2 months!

it does sort of seem like they've forgotten about this which is a huge bummer. the sudden influx of old shows over the last few months was awesome.

RobRoy286

3 Jim solo acoustic shows released! So happy about it. I could listen to Jim and his guitar all day.

Los Angeles - 11/2/2018
London - 1/29/2019 (first time hearing an acoustic Wordless Chorus!)
Louisville - 11/22/2023 (excellent show with great covers)

hlawyer

Hey Does anybody happen to have In its infancy the waterfall part 2 after how could I know and before I never could get enough of one big holiday 6, 4/4/24

Lucius

Yeah, I noticed straight away that part of In Its Infancy was missing from nugs. Maybe an oversight that will be fixed, or maybe some kind of recording error/glitch that meant they had to cut it (but surely they would have mentioned it)

Hopefully it'll be fixed. Would love to hear the whole thing!
it wouldn't be a party without you

sillyboob

Quote from: hlawyer on Apr 05, 2024, 09:56 PMHey Does anybody happen to have In its infancy the waterfall part 2 after how could I know and before I never could get enough of one big holiday 6, 4/4/24

I used software to split the original files into individual tracks, and I didn't hear any part of In Its Infancy (The Waterfall) between Oxen (How Could I Know) and I Never Could Get Enough.  There is a short (37 seconds) snippet of Waterfall after I Never Could Get Enough, before Grab A Body.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed yet, but for night three, on the download Love Love Love is 12+ minutes long, that's because it also has Lucky To Be Alive embedded into the track.  I messaged nugs about Lucky To Be Alive earlier this morning.

MMJCOBRA

Any recordings/video out there of Scott McMicken's OBH ending Phone Went West?

sillyboob

Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Apr 11, 2024, 11:54 PMAny recordings/video out there of Scott McMicken's OBH ending Phone Went West?

I saw one on the OBH 2024 Facebook page. I think.

White__Light

Quote from: Lucius on Apr 06, 2024, 04:07 PMYeah, I noticed straight away that part of In Its Infancy was missing from nugs. Maybe an oversight that will be fixed, or maybe some kind of recording error/glitch that meant they had to cut it (but surely they would have mentioned it)

Hopefully it'll be fixed. Would love to hear the whole thing!

Problem fixed. The second part of Waterfall is now showing as a separate track on Nugs.