The Cap shows 12/27, 12/28, 12/29

Started by mexicalilive, Sep 08, 2012, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodonit2u

Quote from: daviddevaul on Sep 10, 2012, 12:40 PM
Quote from: dylyn on Sep 10, 2012, 11:38 AM
Quote from: daviddevaul on Sep 10, 2012, 10:57 AM
waiting sorta patiently.  sorta...

Well, I hope the fact that they announced the Wiltern will have no repeats deters any thoughts of not going to the capitol shows good sir!

Oh no, I'll be there.  Was there last week for Bob Dylan and it was fantastic.  Might be aiming for seats, though.

Will you be "aiming for seats" because of your experience or someone else's in the general admission pit area?

Northern Neighbour

Port Chester shows are officially up on the band's "Tour Dates" section.  Special guests TBA.

ericm

NO repeats at the Cap as per the band's homepage!  :cool:

NYE will not be part of the spontaneous curation as to keep the night full of surprises.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

itrainmonkeys

So is this the new Cap shows thread? So pumped about this. Any idea about 3-night packages or do we just buy the tix individually? So excited.  :cheesy:

subinai

uhhhhhh

" In conjunction with each night of the show, every Capital Theater ticket buyer will receive a complimetnary download which will be delivered shortly after each performance.   "

Ruckus

gaah!  This always sucks.  I don't have a desk job and will not be able to be in front of a computer on Wednesday at 12.  Must find a proxy. 
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Sep 10, 2012, 02:56 PM
Any idea about 3-night packages or do we just buy the tix individually? So excited. 
would love to hear this question answered

oistheone

Now that the shows are finally official, the logistics of getting tickets becomes a priority.

Been a while since I bought Roll Call tickets -- does that "Tickets" box on the official events page become clickable when they go on sale? I guess we still need an exact time for the Roll Call on-sale too!

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
gaah!  This always sucks.  I don't have a desk job and will not be able to be in front of a computer on Wednesday at 12.  Must find a proxy.

I'm sure someone could help you.  Heck, I should be able to help out.

ericm

Quote from: oistheone on Sep 10, 2012, 03:06 PM
Now that the shows are finally official, the logistics of getting tickets becomes a priority.

Been a while since I bought Roll Call tickets -- does that "Tickets" box on the official events page become clickable when they go on sale? I guess we still need an exact time for the Roll Call on-sale too!

Yes, that's how it's been since the switch to grnd ctrl. Pretty smooth after the first go round,IMO.

I'm sure we'll be hearing a time soon.
"Where's Jim going?"

oistheone

Quote from: ericm on Sep 10, 2012, 03:09 PM

Yes, that's how it's been since the switch to grnd ctrl. Pretty smooth after the first go round,IMO.

Haha, and right on cue, it's announced -- official on-sale time is noon!

Ruckus

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Sep 10, 2012, 03:07 PM

Thanks bud!  I'm sure I'll find someone else as I wouldn't want anyone actually trying for themselves to be distracted.  Very much appreciated :thumbsup: :beer:

ericm

Quote from: oistheone on Sep 10, 2012, 03:12 PM
Quote from: ericm on Sep 10, 2012, 03:09 PM

Haha, and right on cue, it's announced -- official on-sale time is noon!

Cool. Noon will work. :thumbsup:

Just make sure you're logged in over at the official site. You want to get any possible snags out of the way before noon.
"Where's Jim going?"

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 10, 2012, 03:18 PM
Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Sep 10, 2012, 03:07 PM

Thanks bud!  I'm sure I'll find someone else as I wouldn't want anyone actually trying for themselves to be distracted.  Very much appreciated :thumbsup: :beer:

Shouldn't be a problem for me to buy 1 or 2 extra tickets.  Well, I might need to cover for GO4IT, but if not I could cover for you.  Just let me know how many tickets, and I know you'll be good paying me back.

millerjustin

SWEET - about time!  Hoping for multi-day package

Regarding proxies to buy tx - be careful if will call only bc you have to show ID and be the person piucking up

can't wait to see these sets!
What's in here won't disappear

Fully

Northern Neighbour

Here's the Roll Call to date.  Add yourself to the list if you will be going.

1. Mrs. & Mr. Northern Neighbour
2. Fiddle A. Castro
3. oisthone
4. Crispy 'n Cookie
5.  Mr. & Mrs. Headhunter
6. NoVa_NoLa + 1
7. br00ke (29th only)
8. subinai
9. MillerJustin & the Mrs
10. Mr. Whippy + Kevin
11. GO4IT and Ms GO4IT all 3 nights
12. Dylyn- Tres veces!
13. MOTM & Mrs
14. itrainmonkeys
15. ewind+caroline.
16. APR
17. McRedder + Wamsankas all 3
18. Ruckus +1
19. bluesky

TSarge

1. Mrs. & Mr. Northern Neighbour
2. Fiddle A. Castro
3. oisthone
4. Crispy 'n Cookie
5.  Mr. & Mrs. Headhunter
6. NoVa_NoLa + 1
7. br00ke (29th only)
8. subinai
9. MillerJustin & the Mrs
10. Mr. Whippy + Kevin
11. GO4IT and Ms GO4IT all 3 nights
12. Dylyn- Tres veces!
13. MOTM & Mrs
14. itrainmonkeys
15. ewind+caroline.
16. APR
17. McRedder + Wamsankas all 3
18. Ruckus +1
19. bluesky
20. TSarge

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 10, 2012, 03:03 PM
Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Sep 10, 2012, 02:56 PM
Any idea about 3-night packages or do we just buy the tix individually? So excited. 
would love to hear this question answered

According to the pre-sale e-mail I just got there will be packages :)

Pre-sale tickets for all, including 3 night ticket packages for Port Chester will be available to the band's fan club Roll Call Wednesday at 12noon EDT via mymorningjacket.com

Port Chester general public onsale - Friday at 10am EDT via ticketfly.com

headhunter

OK, I just cleared my schedule for 12:00 on Wednesday.

No repeats for 3 days!!!!   NEED to be there each and EVERY night!

Looking forward to the family reunion with so many of you good peeps.
was some shakin' and some record playin'