The Cap shows 12/27, 12/28, 12/29

Started by mexicalilive, Sep 08, 2012, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynwa

Got my 3 day passes x 2  :thumbsup:  No issues w/ today's regular sale.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Jeff Murray

Got reserved seats for all three nights!  Front row loge for first two nights and second row loge 3rd night.  I give myself the best x-mas gifts!! :happy:
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Jeff Murray on Sep 14, 2012, 11:06 AM
Got reserved seats for all three nights!  Front row loge for first two nights and second row loge 3rd night.  I give myself the best x-mas gifts!! :happy:

That was my wife's reasoning for making these shows happen!  Merry x-mas to us!   :thumbsup:

oistheone

I'm ALSO justifying this trip by saying it's a Christmas present.  :grin:

So glad everyone was able to get tickets. Things can return back to normal around here now. Let positivity reign!

ericm

Those should be great seats! I've sat in similar seats at the Beacon,and that's almost twice as big, and those seats were fantastic!
"Where's Jim going?"

Jeff Murray

Quote from: ericm on Sep 14, 2012, 11:21 AM

Those should be great seats! I've sat in similar seats at the Beacon,and that's almost twice as big, and those seats were fantastic!

Good to know!  After Wednesday I'm glad to be in the building... but now I'm super stoked I was able to pull what I wanted!! 
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

ericm

I thought Ticketfly went so much better than TM,Tickets.com,ETix, or any other national seller I've used. Never had any problems with Ticketfly or their customer service as well.

One thing I found a little strange today was you could get single show ga's mailed for all three shows, but the 3-day package is will call only. Not sure why that is, but really doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  I don't think the total cost for three single ga's mailed was anymore $ aside from the $3.50 or whatever the mailing charge was.

Had I noticed this at first, I would have went the single day mailing route just to have tix in hand, and be able to sell if something caused me to have to bail. No biggie really, done will call plenty, just found this a bit strange,and I'm curious as to why 3-day ga's couldn't be mailed too.
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

Quote from: Jeff Murray on Sep 14, 2012, 11:32 AM
Quote from: ericm on Sep 14, 2012, 11:21 AM

I saw the Loge in person the other night - it's literally less than 100 feet from stage and hovers right above the GA floor (which is also ramped providing view for everybody on floor).  In sum, the Loge is like you're floating in front of the band

Good to know!  After Wednesday I'm glad to be in the building... but now I'm super stoked I was able to pull what I wanted!!
What's in here won't disappear

Fully

Quote from: oistheone on Sep 14, 2012, 11:11 AM

Christmas AND Birthday present for me. I always get myself the best presents! :thumbsup:

soto pop

That was painless. Count me in for all 3 nights. The 2nd show falls on my birthday too!
Its not a head full of pills or amphetamines

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Fully on Sep 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
Quote from: oistheone on Sep 14, 2012, 11:11 AM

Christmas AND Birthday present for me. I always get myself the best presents! :thumbsup:

LOL Fully!  My wife's birthday is on 1/6 so I asked her if PC would include that too...  :tongue:

Northern Neighbour

My b-day is 10 days before Christmas, so this is a treat for me as well.  Woot!

And ILB, we will finally get to meet.

KittyKy

Well that was easy. Booked the 3 pass for me and the Mrs... Merry Christmas!

Need Hotel options.... any suggestions?

See you all real soon.

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: KittyKy on Sep 14, 2012, 02:08 PM
Well that was easy. Booked the 3 pass for me and the Mrs... Merry Christmas!

Need Hotel options.... any suggestions?

See you all real soon.

Just look a couple of threads below this one.  The thread title is pretty clear.   :cool:

tdb810

Yahooooooooooooooooo!!  Can't wait for this!  We only got tix for Saturday, but ya never know when we may show up  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

Dillsnufus

I got GA tix form the 27,28   :thumbsup: seeing MMJ three times in a month.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus