The Cap shows 12/27, 12/28, 12/29

Started by mexicalilive, Sep 08, 2012, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Sep 10, 2012, 03:36 PM
OK, I just cleared my schedule for 12:00 on Wednesday.

No repeats for 3 days!!!!   NEED to be there each and EVERY night!

Looking forward to the family reunion with so many of you good peeps.

Haha. I'll bring the milk if you bring the cookies!  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: ericm on Sep 10, 2012, 03:38 PM

Will you two be sharing a room together?

Crispy

WooHOO!

Would the 3-show package thing imply that these will be GA shows or has that already been specified? Would they sell such packages with the same seat each night?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

whodonit2u

Quote from: Crispy on Sep 10, 2012, 03:41 PM

WooHOO!

Would the 3-show package thing imply that these will be GA shows or has that already been specified? Would they sell such packages with the same seat each night?

That is EXACTLY what i was thinking, ticket packages almost surely means that a GA Floor will be in full effect!!

ericm

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Sep 10, 2012, 03:41 PM

Nah, Jeff just had some really, really great cookies in Philly, and by milk, I mean beer, and alcohol.  :wink:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Northern Neighbour

Just messing with you two.

I wasn't at Philly, but I remember Alicia's margarita cupcakes at MMP.  (I probably butchered her name, so apologies.)

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: subinai on Sep 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
uhhhhhh

" In conjunction with each night of the show, every Capital Theater ticket buyer will receive a complimetnary download which will be delivered shortly after each performance.   "

Yea, very happy about this news as well :)

Fully

Don't get too excited about that, big boy. Some of us still haven't got our Red Rocks downloads to work and we've just given up. Let's hope they get the kinks worked out by then. ---Actually, I am thrilled about that since I probably won't end up having the funds to go to these shows. Who do I think I'm kidding. :rolleyes:

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: Fully on Sep 10, 2012, 04:28 PM
Don't get too excited about that, big boy. Some of us still haven't got our Red Rocks downloads to work and we've just given up. Let's hope they get the kinks worked out by then. ---Actually, I am thrilled about that since I probably won't end up having the funds to go to these shows. Who do I think I'm kidding. :rolleyes:

Oh I know. But to me:

Some working recordings > no working recordings at all

I hope they work the kinks out. I'm just happy to hear they are taping the shows :)  Would love to get copies of them when they're available.

paloozajam

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Sep 10, 2012, 03:35 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 10, 2012, 03:03 PM
Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Sep 10, 2012, 02:56 PM
Any idea about 3-night packages or do we just buy the tix individually? So excited. 
would love to hear this question answered

According to the pre-sale e-mail I just got there will be packages :)

Pre-sale tickets for all, including 3 night ticket packages for Port Chester will be available to the band's fan club Roll Call Wednesday at 12noon EDT via mymorningjacket.com

Port Chester general public onsale - Friday at 10am EDT via ticketfly.com

yippppeeee...add me to the list

Jeff Murray

I need to work out the vacation schedule with my co-worker... he likes having the week between xmas and new years off to be with his kids... hopefully we can reach some kind of agreement! 
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

joey_rogo

1. Mrs. & Mr. Northern Neighbour
2. Fiddle A. Castro
3. oisthone
4. Crispy 'n Cookie
5.  Mr. & Mrs. Headhunter
6. NoVa_NoLa + 1
7. br00ke (29th only)
8. subinai
9. MillerJustin & the Mrs
10. Mr. Whippy + Kevin
11. GO4IT and Ms GO4IT all 3 nights
12. Dylyn- Tres veces!
13. MOTM & Mrs
14. itrainmonkeys
15. ewind+caroline.
16. APR
17. McRedder + Wamsankas all 3
18. Ruckus +1
19. bluesky
20. TSarge
21. paloozajam
22. joey rogo

this is gonna be fun

scosby2

i'm trying to figure this out...coming from alabama it is absolutely pointless to do one or the other...i can work some overtime therefore the finances aren't the issue it's the logistics...original plan was to fly into new hampshire on the 30th stay with the yacster and his lovely family then he and i were heading to boston the next day...yac has already told me with the no repeats that he will not be offended in any way if i choose portchester instead of coming to new hampshire before...now i just need to figure out lodging and stuff for pc and the day inbetween...times like this i hate living in the south...but then i say roll tide and it's all better and i remember where i belong

probably just gonna buy a ticket to all the shows and try to sell them if i back out...which i don't think is gonna happen

e_wind

I'm in somewhat the same boat Seth. I'm thinking about doing just the last PC show if thats all that finances allow.

If it makes or breaks peoples likeliness of attending anything. Caroline and I would be happy to split hotel rooms with up to 4 people total (so 2 on top of us 2.)

edit: figuratively on top, not literally
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

headhunter

Quote from: ericm on Sep 10, 2012, 04:00 PM

Nah, Jeff just had some really, really great cookies in Philly, and by milk, I mean beer, and alcohol.  :wink:  :beer:

hey buddy, don't throw me under the bus!!  the thought police and enforcers of morality might be reading this!!   those were just entenmen's chocolate chips bought at the local shop rite    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

was some shakin' and some record playin'

iLikeBeer

Well.  My lovely wife had to twist my arm to make us a go for these 3 nights in PC!  :beer:  No Repeats pushed me over the edge as far as taking the plunge to make this trip.   :thumbsup:

Question.  I haven't pulled the trigger on Roll Call this year so if I bought a membership tonight, would I be good for Roll Call ticket purchase on Wednesday?

Fully

Yes, you would be fine. I'm seriously considering switching my end of the year plans from Boston to Port Chester. The no-repeats is really pulling me in.

scosby2

hahaha...in all likelihood i will have to work at some point the first part of the week because of the way we do our holiday schedule at work...i requested off all of new years eve and day and will for sure get it but i'll have to take a couple vacation days for the 27-29...eric it's looking like i may only be able to do the last pc show as well...might be able to pull all three off but with family christmas and everything it will be hard...eric i would gladly share a room with caroline and yourself...i think beth sent you a msg...we r trying to work something out

scosby2

Quote from: headhunter on Sep 10, 2012, 08:06 PM

hey buddy, don't throw me under the bus!!  the thought police and enforcers of morality might be reading this!!   those were just entenmen's chocolate chips bought at the local shop rite    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

those were some damn good cookies whatever was in em

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Sep 10, 2012, 08:06 PM

Hey, all I said was they were really, really great. Lol. I love Entenmen's!  They really hit the spot in Philly. :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"