T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

QuoteMrs. PF & I are gonna try to swing this. It sounds too fun to miss! We'll know for sure in the next month or so :)

Awesome!!!  Can't wait to meet you guys!  I may have met you, but didn't know your "handle" :)  
.....Back at the Model Home

peafunk31

QuoteMrs. PF & I are gonna try to swing this. It sounds too fun to miss! We'll know for sure in the next month or so :)

Awesome!!!  Can't wait to meet you guys!  I may have met you, but didn't know your "handle" :)  

I believe we met very briefly at McGee's. It was kind of a whirlwind of introductions so I'm not 100% positive. Nevertheless, we definitely are excited for a formal intro! :)
Homer no function beer well without.

capt. scotty

QuoteMy friend Brian Halloran is a singer songer writer. I could ask him to come along? He can cover anything! And plays his own stuff as well. He would prob do the gig for free but if we threw him 100 bucks he would be very happy. Starving musicians! I could ask him to work on some Jacket tunes as well! The acoustic stuff.

Isnt he the dude from Clerks?!  :D

I will try to get up to NJ, but I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be in February, so we shall see
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bluesky

February seems like a long ways away  :-[

br00ke

THE HELLS ANGELS ARE COMING!!! This is getting serious!

0o0o0oh .. i can wear the harley davidson shirt i got @ the woodstock Harley shop (when i went up for the midnight ramble), perfect!!

ms. yvon

I will try to get up to NJ, but I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be in February, so we shall see
name change!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Dodobird

QuoteMy friend Brian Halloran is a singer songer writer. I could ask him to come along? He can cover anything! And plays his own stuff as well. He would prob do the gig for free but if we threw him 100 bucks he would be very happy. Starving musicians! I could ask him to work on some Jacket tunes as well! The acoustic stuff.

Isnt he the dude from Clerks?!  :D

Clerks! Haven't seen that one in a few years. Clerks II was actually  a great flick. Brian could have been in that. I only just became friends with him. i'll ask him   :D :D :)
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

Ruckus

name change!
Back 5!  Keep 'er clean!

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

What airport would one fly into for this?  Newark best?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

tdb810

QuoteWhat airport would one fly into for this?  Newark best?
you got it lady :)  and it's a short 20 min train or car ride from there :)  wowowowowow, is this a possibility????

ALady

I really hope so!  I miss y'all so much!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

novanaone

lets see.....mmj party or take my vacation in Hawaii?????? decisions decisions decions 8-)
QuoteHi All!

I have been having some side chats about trying to schedule a massive get together for those of us suffering the withdrawal of each other's company after spending the week together at T5.

Bob and I would be thrilled to welcome any and all reading this who would be able to come to our home on Saturday, February 12th for an all day, all evening get together, where we can just hang out, bond, listen to Jacket tunes, eat some treats, have some drinks and reminisce about our week in the SUN :)

We live in Cranford, NJ - a suburb about 30 minutes south of manhattan, and we have a train station in our town - it is the raritan valley line.  Those of you coming from NYC would just have to switch in Newark Penn and get on the NJ Transit Raritan Valley line.  

This would give me something to look forward to, and I just wanted to get going on picking a date that might work for most.  I am open to other dates (and I guess I should check with Bob too :)

Let me know!!   :D :D :D

PS -- we WILL have a karaoke machine available for those who would like to belt out some tunes, AND dodo will bring the pipes :)
Please People - Stay In Touch With Urselfs

tdb810

Quotelets see.....mmj party or take my vacation in Hawaii?????? decisions decisions decions 8-)
QuoteHi All!

I have been having some side chats about trying to schedule a massive get together for those of us suffering the withdrawal of each other's company after spending the week together at T5.

Bob and I would be thrilled to welcome any and all reading this who would be able to come to our home on Saturday, February 12th for an all day, all evening get together, where we can just hang out, bond, listen to Jacket tunes, eat some treats, have some drinks and reminisce about our week in the SUN :)

We live in Cranford, NJ - a suburb about 30 minutes south of manhattan, and we have a train station in our town - it is the raritan valley line.  Those of you coming from NYC would just have to switch in Newark Penn and get on the NJ Transit Raritan Valley line.  

This would give me something to look forward to, and I just wanted to get going on picking a date that might work for most.  I am open to other dates (and I guess I should check with Bob too :)

Let me know!!   :D :D :D

PS -- we WILL have a karaoke machine available for those who would like to belt out some tunes, AND dodo will bring the pipes :)

i agree....very tough call :)

ms. yvon

Back 5!  Keep 'er clean!
;D [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]<--back fives, fo sho.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mahg33ta

If I can make this I will be there.   No better than a maybe given how far away it is and no idea what's going on in Feb.... but I'd love to be there and didn't want to miss out on the thread.  

johnnYYac

QuoteIf I can make this I will be there.   No better than a maybe given how far away it is and no idea what's going on in Feb.... but I'd love to be there and didn't want to miss out on the thread.  
Hey Kyle, come along and we can share the ride.  Its 5 hours from my place in NH.  We got time to plan, but let me know.  I've got the ok from the wife to abandon her and the kids for the overnight adventure.  I'm looking at hotels near Bob and Trish's place or might just crash there.  It'd be great to finally meet you!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

QuoteIf I can make this I will be there.   No better than a maybe given how far away it is and no idea what's going on in Feb.... but I'd love to be there and didn't want to miss out on the thread.  
Hey Kyle, come along and we can share the ride.  Its 5 hours from my place in NH.  We got time to plan, but let me know.  I've got the ok from the wife to abandon her and the kids for the overnight adventure.  I'm looking at hotels near Bob and Trish's place or might just crash there.  It'd be great to finally meet you!

New England in the House.... ;D

tdb810

Just wanted to update the roll call....I am putting you in, even if you are not a definite...wink, wink, nudge, nudge..hip hip hooray!

1-dodobird
2-br00ke
3-lil sis
4-Kydiddle
5-darkglow
6-ghosts
7-Alady (in spirit - UPDATE: this may be a possibility -- yeehaw! I will pick you up in Newark!)
8-Crispy (if in Jersey)
9-BH (hey ya never know)
10-bluesky
11-ynwa
12-Johnnyac (if he can get fellow new englanders. UPDATE: Definite)
13-headhunter & wife
14-PennyLane
15-Fiddle
16-Ralph (via skype)
17-twofingers
18-Ruckus (maybe)
19-ericm
20-big sky (?) has been chatting about VD, so not sure
21-Love Dog (just wants to know if guitars will be present  )
22-soulshine (in spirit)
23-ms yvon (just messaged me that she is buying a 2011 calendar to pencil this in AND she cant wait for Sunday brunch--- yippppppeeeeee west coast!)
24-sassbox (fingers crossed)
25-dodobird's friend brian (perhaps)
26-Chief okonoko (will be saving up for the next tour)  we will skype you!
27/8-Mr & Mrs Peafunk (hopefully)
29-Capt Scotty (has no idea what's going on in feb but will come if he can make it to nj)
30-Magh33ta - not certain, but JYac may be able to strong arm
31-Novanaone - Hawaii vs Cranford --- still contemplating :)

headhunter

trish- have you sent out a personal invite to the boys in the band?
(maybe have your little girl write the letter)
was some shakin' and some record playin'

kydiddle

Quotetrish- have you sent out a personal invite to the boys in the band?
(maybe have your little girl write the letter)

Great idea!  :)
Cow temperature.