Amateur Hour

Started by MamaKel, Sep 18, 2012, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaKel

Hey y'all...I made these posters a while back to sell in Louisville for the LYO...but they did not sell like hotcakes...I guess The Lou isn't a hotcake town...so if anyone wants one, hit me up. I made like 50 or something. They're digital. And I know you all have more posters than you know what to do with, but if anyone wants one anyways, I'll defile it and fold it on along...(:

MamaKel

Also, I don't have a computer, and the image doesnt open from my iPhone, so just use your imagination. It's got colors, some pictures, some words. You see it meow? Yup. Yup. It's beaaautiful.

ericm

I'll take one Mama. How much?
"Where's Jim going?"

MamaKel

Cool! Thanks, Eric! $10 should cover costs, if that's cool with you...If you want to send me a message to my inbox with your info, I'll send it tomorrow!  :beer: You're the first person to ever buy anything I've made, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

ericm

Quote from: MamaKel on Sep 18, 2012, 04:47 PM
Cool! Thanks, Eric! $10 should cover costs, if that's cool with you...If you want to send me a message to my inbox with your info, I'll send it tomorrow!  :beer: You're the first person to ever buy anything I've made, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

That's fine, and you're welcome, but a tube and shipping should be just around that much. Are you sure $10.00 covers it? Are you going to any of the PC or Boston shows? If so, I could get it then, and the $ will go in your pocket. Let me know.

Either way I'm stoked to be #1!
"Where's Jim going?"

searchinbig

So nice! Is that the lyrics to Golden on there?

So many talented people here. Hope the band picks one of you guys (or all!) to do a poster in the future.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

MamaKel

I'm unfortunately not going to the shows, but $10 should totally cover it. I'm really just starting to show my work, so it's more about learning at this point. (Said the naive girl) hahahaha. No, really, it means a lot to me to send them to people who love the band. And, yes, those are the lyrics to Golden. Thanks for the support, you guys. It really means a lot.