ISO Tickets to Boston 12/31

Started by midwesterner, Oct 10, 2012, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwesterner

I am trying to upgrade my seats  for NYE and am looking for tickets in any of these sections: F1, F2, F3.
If anyone has 2 extra tickets in those sections or other close to stage sections I would love to buy your extras.

e_wind

I too would like to upgrade. I'm in F1, but in the furthest two seats to the side.

Take care of midwest first, but if I do find some, you're welcome to my F1, row M seats for a discounted price.

just posted this to the FB group:

still looking to upgrade my seats to F2. I'll pay someone and give them my seats in F1 ( close, but far, far carl side). thats free tickets to sell and make you're money back.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ericm

Quote from: e_wind on Oct 10, 2012, 11:32 AM

just posted this to the FB group:

still looking to upgrade my seats to F2. I'll pay someone and give them my seats in F1 ( close, but far, far carl side). thats free tickets to sell and make you're money back.

E- F1 is Jim side.
"Where's Jim going?"

e_wind

Caroline ha the tickets - so we must be f3. Either way, were further than the stage goes.

midwesterner

E_Wind if you do upgrade I will buy your seats off you.

bold992006

anyone know if it is going to be possible to transfer Roll Call tickets?  I have a pretty good pair.  2nd row in F3 I believe and I'm not going to the show now.  would love to be able to give them to someone who can use them.

e_wind

Quote from: bold992006 on Oct 10, 2012, 12:57 PM
anyone know if it is going to be possible to transfer Roll Call tickets?  I have a pretty good pair.  2nd row in F3 I believe and I'm not going to the show now.  would love to be able to give them to someone who can use them.

some have been successful in the past, some havent. what you need to do is call the venue and ask them if a copy of your ID and a note will suffice for someone else to pick up the tickets. i did that and someone bought my Chicago seats earlier this year

midwesterner

So no one was any extra good seats?

e_wind

I may have 2 extras actually. Not fantastic seats, but in F1 or F3, whatever is carl's side. They're row p  :angry:

midwesterner

E_Wind I will take those seat off of you. I have really crappy seats way in the back.

midwesterner

Bump again. I am starting to look at stubb hub so if you want to get rid of extras hit me up soon.

timescaper

midwesterner

Timescraper I just sent you a email. Let me know if you didn't get it.

MrB

I have two tickets for sale. Sec 113 Row I. Selling for cost, $120/pair or may consider trade for 27th at Port Chester if I can go!

Sadly, Im leaving Boston area on the 26th and flights are way too expensive...

ynwa

Just wondering what kind of seats, if any good ones, anyone here has to sell.  I have no current plans to head to Boston for NYE, nor a place to stay, but I am still entertaining the idea that I can do this trip.  If a good ticket pops up, I will drive my sorry ass up there and take my chances on a place to sleep, or sleep in my car (I am not picky).  If anyone has an extra ticket, or is looking to unload one in place of better tix, let me know. 
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss