Eddie Vedder solo live on Sirius

Started by APR, Nov 03, 2012, 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

In case anyone is interested, his Phoenix show Sunday 11/4 will be on SiriusXM (including Glen Hansard's set) live starting 10:30 eastern time on the Pearl Jam station.  They will rebroadcast it a few times as well.

I have no idea how to record it, but if anyone is able to, I will send any PJ boot(s) for a copy of it.

MrWhippy

I think Sirius might offer free 30-day trial subscriptions.  I think I did that to listen to the Springsteen show that was broadcast on Sirius this last spring.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Fully

I've got it on my satellite tv. Too bad I have dvr or other way to record it.

zanjam

Is there a way to record it from the computer?  I am so technologically challenged I have no idea if that's even possible.  I have a sirius subscription so you can play it through the computer.  I'd be happy to share my password with one of you trustworthy peeps so you could record it, if you send me a copy.   :smiley:
anything + reverb always = better

Fully

It probably could, just like we record live streams from YouTube. I'll text Yac and ask him.

Fully

johnnYYac

I have Sirius, but only for my car and home 7.1 system.  I'm pissed they no longer let subscribers stream content via Internet without paying more.  I can't easily record from the 7.1 to the computer, but I can use Freecorder to record an Internet stream, if you want to PM me those log in creds.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Hawkeye

Yeah a recording would be sweet.  If Yac can't do it, I have the software at least...as long as I'm still awake!  Been going to bed early these days.
We could.

zanjam

Yeah, I pay extra b/c I have to listen to Howard at work!

I will send you the login, JY.  Thanks!
anything + reverb always = better

APR

Excellent..... it sounds like it can be recorded.  Even if I could listen on my computer, I don't think I'm as tech savy as Yac to record.

Zanjam.... very cool you can listen to Howard at work.  But how can you get anything done while doing so?

johnnYYac

Sorry folks, but I had my phone alarm set and was at the ready when 10:30 pm came.  They announced technical issues that prevented broadcast of last night's Vedder show. 

Maybe next time.

Zanjam, I hope you don't mind, I added another Sirius account to your credit card (kidding!).   :wink:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

smhoffmann02

Dang.  Hopefully, I'll catch a re-run.

Zanjam - love Howard and he keeps me company on the way to work.

JY - I was pissed, too when Sirius took the streaming away.  Of course you can pay extra for it...
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

APR

The technical problems forced them to air the Nov 1 Vegas show (which was a really special show) instead. 

It will be on again Thursday the 8th at 2:00 PM eastern time and Saturday the 10th 7:00 PM eastern time.