Looking to PARTY in Port Chester

Started by KingofKong, Oct 12, 2012, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofKong

Hello people!

I'm brand new to the forum here.  I will be attending the Thursday and Friday night shows in Port Chester (so stoked).  I will be staying in town Thursday night and potentially Friday night as well.  I'm traveling solo to the shows from Canada and I'm basically looking to find some people to party with during my time in Port Chester.  I'm very easy going, I like to have a good time, and I love meeting new people.  Give me a shout if you're down.

Thanks. 

Northern Neighbour

Another Canadian fan.  Excellent!

There's a roll call for the Port Chester run.  Here's the link:
http://forum.mymorningjacket.com/index.php/topic,16421.0.html

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Fully

Northern Neighbour

Also, wear the Circuital shirt - the black T-shirt with the green eye.  It's her favourite.

smhoffmann02

You guys are hilarious.  Love it!  :thumbsup:
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Fully

Maybe you can also talk about how much you love Band of Horses cause that will get Northern Neighbor all hot and bothered! And I'll go ahead tell you that there's nothing I'd rather discuss all night over an 8ball than the merits of The Day is Coming. :cheesy:

Painter

Save the partying for Saturday night. Who's bringing the goods?

MrWhippy

My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: Fully on Oct 15, 2012, 04:00 PM
Maybe you can also talk about how much you love Band of Horses cause that will get Northern Neighbor all hot and bothered! And I'll go ahead tell you that there's nothing I'd rather discuss all night over an 8ball than the merits of The Day is Coming. :cheesy:

You like seeing me all hot and bothered, eh?

Fully

Quote from: MrWhippy on Oct 15, 2012, 05:29 PM
Fully and I have Saturday night all worked out.  MMJ forum butt chugging party!

Tennessee Fraternity's Hilarious Press Conference to Deny Butt Chugging Charges
FRANZIA FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

and NN, that's something only Mrs. NN can tell us about; luckily, she's a woman who knows how to keep a secret!

e_wind

One can dream
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Quote from: e_wind on Oct 15, 2012, 11:24 PM

One can dream
To quote Merlin from the movie Excalibur, "A dream for some, a nightmare for others."

Penny Lane

Quote from: Fully on Oct 16, 2012, 06:10 AM

To quote Merlin from the movie Excalibur, "A dream for some, a nightmare for others."

i love it when you quote wizards..

Fully

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 16, 2012, 06:34 AM
Quote from: Fully on Oct 16, 2012, 06:10 AM

i love it when you quote wizards..
Then you'll love this one:
There's always an evil queen. Sometimes she's the head cheerleader; sometimes she's the fairytale stepmother; sometimes she's your sister. - The Wizards of Waverly Place

bartel

Quote from: KingofKong on Oct 12, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hello people!

I'm brand new to the forum here.  I will be attending the Thursday and Friday night shows in Port Chester (so stoked).  I will be staying in town Thursday night and potentially Friday night as well.  I'm traveling solo to the shows from Canada and I'm basically looking to find some people to party with during my time in Port Chester.  I'm very easy going, I like to have a good time, and I love meeting new people.  Give me a shout if you're down.

Thanks.

the wife and I also don't know anyone on the forum.. I will send yah a PM.

Haldon

i like to party...with people...and things

Painter

any one planning on getting magical?

Fully

Quote from: Painter on Oct 16, 2012, 10:50 AM
any one planning on getting magical?

I should probably mention that all of us are magical. But I'm probably not that magical. Although I am always open to persuasion.  :shocked:

Penny Lane

Quote from: bartel on Oct 16, 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote from: KingofKong on Oct 12, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hello people!

Thanks.

the wife and I also don't know anyone on the forum.. I will send yah a PM.

Awesome! we'll post a meetup spot --there can't be that many bars on Port Chester---!