ISO 12/27 GA

Started by joey_rogo, Oct 26, 2012, 01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey_rogo

Hello friends,

Unless I am an idiot, it seems that I can only purchase disability tickets for the floor of this thursday show. I have a 3 day pass for myself, but a special guest will be joining me for the first night and I must now humbly ask the mmj community to help me get a GA ticket for him. Does anyone have an extra 12/27 floor?? Will pay full price plus a beer or two. I can't seem to find the 'tickets' section. Let me know. Thanks friends.

Much love,
joe

joey_rogo

wow, just found the tickets section. sorry. i just came from a futurebirds show, cut me a break. imma go look in there.....

(could a kind mod please move this to the tickets section? thanks.)

tippitoes22

My extra ticket for the 27th is no longer available...sorry
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

joey_rogo

joey_rogo

Still looking! Other deal fell through.

amerry

Check Ticketfly, they have GA available again.

joey_rogo

Whoa, thanks amerry :thumbsup:

amerry

N/P were you able to score them?  :cool:

Penny Lane

Yeah Joey-let me know if you got them. Honest Man and TMIGTC got 12/26 Floor tix today. Do you need help?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

joey_rogo

Sorry, didn't see these replies until now. Yup, I got one!

werljam

In hopes of keeping the number of new threads down...

I am looking for 1 GA ticket to 12/27. I managed to score tickets to the 28th and 29th show and would really love to complete the trilogy! I am a huge fan and will be happy to buy you a beer.

evan
Support Obamacare: help a med student see Jim James.

werljam

Quote from: werljam on Nov 26, 2012, 04:59 PM
In hopes of keeping the number of new threads down...

I am looking for 1 GA ticket to 12/27. I managed to score tickets to the 28th and 29th show and would really love to complete the trilogy! I am a huge fan and will be happy to buy you a beer.

evan

Just got my hands on a 3 day pass. No longer need the single for 12/27. Thanks!
Support Obamacare: help a med student see Jim James.