Two - NYE Floor (F3/row O/seats 1&2) for sale

Started by Bill Lee, Nov 01, 2012, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Lee

Looking to find a good home for two floor tickets for New Years Eve in Boston.
The tickets are F3, Row O, seats 1 & 2.  These seats are on the aisle closest to the center section F2, so they are great seats.
The seats are will call, I am going to the show, so we would be meeting in the lobby.

walterfredo

:thumbsup:

I was wrong!

FYI, these are actually not closest to the center section, they're closest to the far aisle unfortunately.  (I'm in row B 1 and 2).

select the My Morning Jacket seating chart and see the text below the diagram

http://www.agganisarena.com/seating/maps/index.html

mahg33ta

Walter-

I read that text you referred to and I interpret that to mean you ARE closest to the center.

Not trying to butt into your discussion, but figured you'd be happy with the good news if true?!

johnnYYac

In section F3, seat 1 is on the aisle towards center.  In section F1, seat 1 is on the far, outside aisle (Jim's side).  The seats Bill Lee is offering look to be lined up with Carl's mic stand.  The tix I originally pulled were F1, seats 1 and 2, and are farthest right, practically in the lap of section 102.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

walterfredo

yes,  I apologize.  Unfortunately for me, I am in F1 row B seats 1 and 2.  So I am way far to the side on Yim side.  I did not realize the numbers started back at 1 for each section, thought they went all the way across the entire rows. My bad!!  I did get excited for a split second though, in the hopes that I was wrong about where my seats are. 

mahg33ta

oh bummer!  so you are both right-  I just didn't realize you were in F1, not F3 !

johnnYYac

As I said elsewhere, I had extreme side seating for Philly on Carl's side, but it was excellent.  Jim and Carl tend to visit the edges regularly throughout a show.  You might need to worry about the mix, might want to try some ear protection (2nd row, after all), but I'm not sure about the viewing angle.  Call Agganis at 617-358-7000 and they might be able to give you a better idea of what to expect. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

JerseyDan

justbcuzido

Quote from: JerseyDan on Nov 23, 2012, 04:48 PM
still available?

Scooped them up. Hope you find tickets though if you haven't.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Woldie

If someone doesn't come through, I'd be interested!
"The owls are not what they seem."

bronzejoy

Quote from: Woldie on Dec 11, 2012, 05:58 PM

I have an extra pair of floors (F5 row G) if interested.

YimYodd

Wish I could get those seats, but I'll home in Indiana on the Interweb Forum.
I'd luv to meet "the Spaceman"! :wink:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Volkhammer

Quote from: Woldie on Dec 11, 2012, 05:58 PM

I have an extra pair of floors (F5 row G) if interested.

I would love to take them off your hands. Let me know, can meet before the show
I am Le Long Carabine! My death is a great honor to the Huron, take me!