F     Gm    Am    Gm    F

|-1-----3-----5-----3-----1--------------------------------------------------|
|-2-----3-----5-----3-----2--------------------------------------------------|
|-3--4--5--6--7--6--5--4--3--------------------------------------------------|
|-3-----5-----7-----5-----3--------------------------------------------------|

Verse:

F                                                                                                                                                                Gm    
Baby, Can't you see that im smiling?
Am                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Gm
Cant you see there's a part of me that's brand new?
Am                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Gm
Used to be 'was a part of me felt like hiding
Gm                                                                                                 F  
But now it comes through

Chorus: Play the high E string very softly, the moving part on the G string is where
to place the lyrics.

|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-0-(3)---------------------------------------------------------|
|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-1-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0-2--2-2--0-2-3-3-2-0-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-3-3--3-3--3-3-x-x-3-2-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-3-3--3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-x-------------------------------------------------------------|

Deep in my heart, that's where the knot comes loose
Deep in my heart, i will remember you...

Verse:

Am
All my lovely life I've been waiting
Gm
hot heels anticipating
Am

Dm   Am
Another love I found not to let it down

Bridge:

Dm                                       Am                                           Cm                                         Gm       (2x)
Ahhhhhhhh  Ahhhhhh  Ahhhhhhh  Ahhhhhhh

Gm                                                           Am
Ahhhhhhh   Ahhhhhh

Chorus:

|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-0-(3)---------------------------------------------------------|
|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-1-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0-2--2-2--0-2-3-3-2-0-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-3-3--3-3--3-3-x-x-3-2-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-3-3--3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-1-1--1-1--1-1-1-1-1-x-------------------------------------------------------------|

Deep in my heart, that's where the knot comes loose
Deep in my heart, i will remember you...

Verse:

F                                                                                                                                                                Gm    
Baby, Can't you see that im smiling?
Am                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Gm
Cant you see there's a part of me that's brand new?
Am                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Gm
Used to be 'was a part of me felt like hiding
Gm                                                                                                 F  
But now it comes through
F
But now it comes through
F
Now it comes through

aMD

This song and many others are located at the official unofficial My Morning Jacket guitar tabs and chords site:

http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/