Beautiful Noise HD taping?

Started by alienlanes, Nov 19, 2012, 11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alienlanes

Does anyone have the full Beautiful Noise television taping that they could share. My wife and I actually went to this show, her first ever MMJ performance, but we've never seen the show apart from youtube clips.

Fully

Hi Alienlanes! Welcome to the forum! We look forward to your contributions!
Sorry, I can't help you with your request, but WELCOME!

johnnYYac

I wasn't aware of this performance and taping, as it occurred a few months before I discovered MMJ.  I've put some inquiries into the availability of the full-show performance, as DVD or other media.  If I score, you'll be the first to know.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

I have the 3 videos from this broadcast downloaded from a couple of years ago (for those who haven't seen them before or may have forgotten about them).

Here is Off The Record from YouTube - from Beautiful Noise

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Mr. White

Trukel

This show is amazing. I watched it once or twice on Paladia or whatever the predescessor live cable music TV channel was at the time and tried a number of times to DVR it, but it never recorded. I'm guessing they can block that? I serached it out and discovered that that it is a converted church in Toronto (I think Toronto?), but you cant seem to purchase a dvd of these episodes. Would love a copy.

alienlanes

Just bumping this up as a reminder about it.

LeanneP and I were at the show and I would still love to get a copy of the whole thing if anyone has it.

-Sean

YimYodd

"LeanneP and I were at the show."

Sean, what was date & location?
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

LeanneP

The taping was at Berkeley Church in Toronto on March 31, 2008.
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.