Need PC3 Tickets - Update: All Set, Thank You Forum!

Started by exist10z, Dec 08, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exist10z

Crap.  Didn't realize I would be able to go to the shows until a week ago and now I need GA tickets.  I only need 1 for Thursday the 27th, but I need 2 for the 28th and 2 for the 29th.  I am a roll-caller and have transacted tickets with others on the board before if that helps.  Please save me from going to the scalpers!  :embarrassed:

Updated for pickiness, balcony tickets would be fine, I just want to be there...

Update 12/18 - just need one GA for the 28th now, or two balconies for the 28th might work too.

Update, set!

Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

exist10z

Update: I think I am good for the 29th now, still looking for a GA for the 27th (gotta be GA, as I am trying to stick w/my group),  and 2 together of either GA/seats for the 28th.  Thanks
Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

Fully

Have you looked at ticketfly for the 28th? Earlier this week they had tickets available for the 28th.

exist10z

They do actually Fully, but when I put in 2, it says that's too many tickets.  So I put in 1 and it gave me a balcony seat against the wall, so I passed. My guess is, they have some scattered tickets and I am hoping to get two together.  I guess maybe I could try two scattered and hope to get lucky and sit together, but it's gonna be tight in there, and shifting seats might not be viable.  I am going to get my buddy and I in there Friday night somehow...

Really need that Thursday night GA, which is gonna be rough.

jaye

Have you tried StubHub?  I saw some for all 3 nights recently.

exist10z

Quote from: jaye on Dec 09, 2012, 06:57 PM
Have you tried StubHub?  I saw some for all 3 nights recently.

Thanks, I did see some there, but they are pretty pricey, it's my last resort.  I could skip the middle night, but I feel like it's a set and want to see all three of course.  I'll get us in there somehow.

ericm has a couple for me on Thu., and I paid a guy from Craigslist for 3 Sat. balcony tix (fingers crossed they actually arrive, I did as much due diligence as I could), so I really need a GA ticket for Thu. the most, Friday is kinda optional - in as much as missing this night can be optional.  Hope I don't have too pay an arm and a leg for that extra Thursday though...

exist10z

exist10z

Update 12/18

Thanks to some wonderful board members - ericm and mahg33tah (assist from tippitoes), and some luck on Craigslist, I only still need one GA for the 28th.  I have a GA for the 28th, but need another, or maybe I can do something with that GA if someone has a couple of balconies available.

Thanks, it's going to be awesome. :thumbsup:

exist10z

Thanks to the MMJ forum, I am now set!  What great people here.   :thumbsup:  I will be going to all three shows with my best and oldest friend (who luckily lives in NYC), bringing my sister Thursday night for her first Jacket show and my wife Saturday night for her first Jacket  show.  It doesn't get much better. :grin:

Thanks again to all the forum members who helped to make this possible. :thumbsup: