Stub Hub Tix

Started by IAMMARTI, Dec 11, 2012, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMMARTI

Has anyone used Stub Hub to get tix?  I need some tix for friends for the Fri & Sat PC shows & there are some listed on there for a decent price, but never used Stub Hub & nervous about getting screwed.  Thoughts?

exist10z

I am not sure I would say the prices are 'reasonable', but if you think so, my understanding and experience with stubhub, is that it's pretty much reliable and safe.

Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

jaye

I used it for the first time for a Wiltern show and it worked fine.  I guess there is some risk but I think it would be hard for someone to try to scam a lot on stub hub so it's probably pretty safe. 

Fully

I've used Stub Hub in desperation a couple of times. Unless you count the price, I was not scammed.

IAMMARTI

Thanx all.  Just bought GA tix for Fri & Sat (for friends).  I got 3 night package when tix went on sale.

See y'all in PC in 16 days!

Woldie

The prices and fees are pretty steep, but I've never had a problem.  With downloadable print-from-home tickets, I always try to arrive at Doors-Open time, in order to avoid any attempts at double-scan scams.
"The owls are not what they seem."

mahg33ta

Quote from: Woldie on Dec 11, 2012, 03:41 PM
The prices and fees are pretty steep, but I've never had a problem.  With downloadable print-from-home tickets, I always try to arrive at Doors-Open time, in order to avoid any attempts at double-scan scams.

that's good advice- the first one who scans the ticket gets in, so the times I've bought 3rd party tickets I'm always there asap.

IAMMARTI

I bought hard tix that are being delivered via Fed Ex, so I think we should be alright.  Don't ya think?

lambo

fwiw, last night i just caved into buying a GA for the 27th for $150 on stubhub. expensive, but there's an especially limited quantity for this night. anyways, this will be my first MMJ show, and i figured i might as well go ahead and do all 3 nights so not to miss out on anything. pretty psyched for these shows