favorite sports teams?

Started by Mr. White, Dec 12, 2012, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

NY Giants
NY Yankees
NY Knicks
NJ Devils
I don't really have a favorite college team, but I like watching the SEC in football,and the now disbanded Big East in BBall. I also pull for Rutgers because they're the State Uni, and the better they do, the better chance they have of keeping the in state talent home.
"Where's Jim going?"

dmooney99

MLB- Phillies
NHL- Flyers
NFL- Eagles
NBA- 76ers and Spurs
MLS- Union (DOOP!)

he.who.forgets

NCAA: University of Florida Gators (lifelong fan and my alma mater)
NFL:  Jacksonville Jaguars (grew up a Cowboys fans during the Emmitt Smith days)
MLB:  Atlanta Braves (growing up it was the closest team to me and the only team that was always on TV)
NBA: Hate the NBA but I'll root for the Florida teams
NHL: Never watched a game in my life

Tired Eyes

MLB-Boston Red Sox
NFL-Chicago Bears & Denver Broncos
NHL-Colorado Avalanche
NCAA Basketball-UConn (men's and women's)
NCAA Hockey-University of Denver (men's)
NBA-Denver Nuggets
NCAA Football-I don't really have one team that I root for above all others.  I tend to root for schools where relatives of mine are alums so I'd say Washington, Colorado, Kansas, Kansas State, and Colorado State.
EPL-West Ham United

FiddleCastro

My Astros are the best team in baseball right now. #1, Undefeated. the undeniable best. Top of the AL.

(Until the other teams get to play...)

Let me have my moment, it'll probably be our only win all year.  :grin:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Crispy

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Apr 01, 2013, 09:12 AM

My Astros are the best team in baseball right now. #1, Undefeated. the undeniable best. Top of the AL.

The Astros are your favorite team and you don't know that they're in the National League? Kidding...but damn, I'm out of touch, I didn't realize they moved until yesterday. Congrats on the win, enjoy it!  :grin:

I like these guys:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 01, 2013, 09:38 AM
Quote from: FiddleCastro on Apr 01, 2013, 09:12 AM

The Astros are your favorite team and you don't know that they're in the National League? Kidding...but damn, I'm out of touch, I didn't realize they moved until yesterday. Congrats on the win, enjoy it!  :grin:

I like these guys:

We didn't get no-hit last night!

It's almost like two wins. one real win, and one "yeah, screw Yu, Darvish" game, which is like a moral victory.

2-0 GO STROS  :grin:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

ffghtrs

grew up in Chicago so all sports teams are Chicago...except the north side chubs
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?