3 day NYC pass

Started by Petty55, Dec 18, 2012, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petty55

If anyone has any idea of someone selling a 3 day general admission pass this is my first time seeing MMJ and I would LOVE to go to all three shows. PLEASE let me know if anyone on here knows of anything. My email is emonroew@gmail.com. Thanks!

exist10z

There was a guy on the NYC Craigslist selling a 3 day pass a day or so ago for face value.  I actually emailed him hoping he'd split it up for me, as I only needed a couple of the tickets, and he said he might if he doesn't sell them as a set.  He seemed completely legit, he responded to me quickly, and the are will call so you'd have to meet him there each night to get the tickets anyway.  I hate to mention it as I was hoping to get him to split it up, but if it helps you both out then I'll find another way to get the ticket I need.  Good luck.
Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

Petty55

I appreciate the reply. I believe I e-mailed the same guy but he never responded to me. If by chance you hear any more from him and he still has them and is not willing to split them up I would REALLY love to buy the pass, please let me know. Thanks again!

Penny Lane

Quote from: Petty55 on Dec 18, 2012, 06:01 PM
I appreciate the reply. I believe I e-mailed the same guy but he never responded to me. If by chance you hear any more from him and he still has them and is not willing to split them up I would REALLY love to buy the pass, please let me know. Thanks again!

check PM.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

exist10z

He emailed me tonight and said he sold both pairs as a set.  That leaves me still looking for at least a single Friday myself. Good luck!
Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

Penny Lane

i have a 3 day pass to sell but TSarge has first dibs--if he doesn't want it, it'll be avail. (I messaged petty)..just an FYI
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill