new member (related to mmj)

Started by bs420, Sep 11, 2003, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bs420

hey people. i used to be a user here but my old email address got closed and i forgot my password so i decided to make a new account. i forgot what my old user name was....but anyway, my names ben im a 17 year old from australia just wanna say mmj is an awesome band i recently emailed Johnny Quaid and he's the coolest guy ever hes so awesome and hes totally into australian rock and i gave him some recommendations.......and i picked up the sweetbees ep it cost me $40 cus it was imported but so worth it and i cant wait for the new album. great band. johnny said they were touring japan next year so they might come down to aus.

anyway later

fakeplasticspivey

welcome bro!

Do you listen to Augie March??  They're from Melbourne.  I'm from NY but lived in Wollongong for about six months--they were my favorite band while I was there.  They're incredible.  Where do you live?

bs420

Ive heard of Augie March dude but I havent listened to their music. And I live in Sydney which isnt too far from Wollongong. Ive been to Wollongong. Once. Or twice.

fakeplasticspivey

yeah, I was in Sydney like every weekend...  My buddy lives in Alexandria and thats where I stayed.  Awesome city, I can't wait to go back.