Jim James McKittrick Hotel 2/20

Started by wamsankas, Jan 12, 2013, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wamsankas

Oh lordy, i am trying to click the link from the email but it isnt working!!!

hflpjtrade

same with me hope it comes up soon

bluesky

Sleep No More ~ McKittrick Hotel is a space in Manhattan

YimYodd

My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

RastaRunner5

I tried the Sleep No More site and they have nothing listed on their ticket page for February 20th.

ericm

Quote from: bluesky on Jan 12, 2013, 10:16 AM
Sleep No More ~ McKittrick Hotel is a space in Manhattan

I was hoping that was the case, and there wasn't another McKittrick Hotel out there.  I'm there if I get lucky enough to score a ticket. Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it too!  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

holy crap, this is cool. my link not working either.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

counselor

this is such an incredible combination and great idea.  the auditorium in the basement of sleep no more is pretty large -- this hopefully won't sell out too quickly. 

br00ke

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Stevie

Wow.. this is definitely intriguing.  don't know if i can pull the trigger, though. 

TSarge

did anybody else email a ticket request?

headhunter

HEY GUYS

From MMJ Management:

this was a mistake. Wasn't supposed to go out yet! No idea why this went out today.

Asking what happened but if you guys could let people know (if you are in forum and they are asking) this was a error. I'm positive that we'll send a follow up email giving more details of when this goes on sale.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

bluesky

Quote from: headhunter on Jan 12, 2013, 11:09 AM
HEY GUYS

From MMJ Management:

this was a mistake. Wasn't supposed to go out yet! No idea why this went out today.

Asking what happened but if you guys could let people know (if you are in forum and they are asking) this was a error. I'm positive that we'll send a follow up email giving more details of when this goes on sale.

this message was brought to you by ground control

Stevie

Jim said he wants to do the album front to back when he does it live... this leaves for some very interesting encore possibilities.  Just him and a guitar, he could play anything.  And would he be more likely, in the absence of his band members, to play something really really early? 

JaneCool

Glad to know about the link, thought it was me. I'd really like to do this show!
So, I do believe.....

EverythingChanges

Quote from: Stevie on Jan 12, 2013, 11:14 AM
Jim said he wants to do the album front to back when he does it live... this leaves for some very interesting encore possibilities.  Just him and a guitar, he could play anything.  And would he be more likely, in the absence of his band members, to play something really really early?

Perhaps... I could see him doing numerous covers of sorts as well...

I hope he makes a show in Indiana, or Louisville at the least. 
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

lucylew

I sooooo want to go to this show.  But, alas, that ain't gonna happen.

subinai

Angelo

I wish this were on a weekend. Middle of the week makes this almost impossible.  :embarrassed:

Hopefully some of you fine folks will be able to come home with videos for us less fortunate ones!