Port Chester Posters

Started by itrainmonkeys, Nov 29, 2012, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

63schoefflin

brn2plybal

Quote from: 63schoefflin on Feb 23, 2013, 09:41 PM
Anyone happen to have a Port Chester night 3? I drove up from Philly and need to frame this next to all my Pearl Jam posters.  This is the only other band that deserves the framed and matted on the wall treatment besides PJ  :thumbsup:

I have tons and tons of stuff to trade...not all MMJ related but I will make a serious push for this.

What do you have to trade?

I have 1, next to my Z poster.  Not sure if I'll part with it but I'm curious at what you have.

I traded my NYE MSG 2008 for a pair of Williamsburg Park tickets.  Thought that was good for both of us.

Penny Lane

Quote from: brn2plybal on Apr 03, 2013, 11:50 AM
Quote from: 63schoefflin on Feb 23, 2013, 09:41 PM
Anyone happen to have a Port Chester night 3? I drove up from Philly and need to frame this next to all my Pearl Jam posters.  This is the only other band that deserves the framed and matted on the wall treatment besides PJ  :thumbsup:

I have tons and tons of stuff to trade...not all MMJ related but I will make a serious push for this.

What do you have to trade?

I have 1, next to my Z poster.  Not sure if I'll part with it but I'm curious at what you have.

I traded my NYE MSG 2008 for a pair of Williamsburg Park tickets.  Thought that was good for both of us.

i am looking for a Z poster and roo 2008 poster...i'd trade the set of 3 PCs for those..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill