Jim Nashville 2/1/13

Started by logan5ive, Jan 24, 2013, 08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logan5ive

Hey guys,

I'm playing my very first solo show in Nashville next Friday, February 1st! It will be an intimate "sneak peak" of the new songs at a special place with a limited capacity, so we wanted to extend an invitaton to Roll Call members exclusively.

If you'd like to come, please sign up for a chance to purchase a ticket to attend the show. The show will only be $10 at the door. We can only accommodate 50 people plus their guest, which we will be selecting by random drawing.

Hope to see you there!

Jim
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

e_wind

Really wish you would not have posted this
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

yakeroo

Quote from: e_wind on Jan 24, 2013, 08:41 AM
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Good luck to all! If I do not win, I would make a great plus one!

subinai

agreed since its a roll call email but you'd have to be in roll call to reap the benefits, right?

rincon2

Why? You have to be a roll call member, and all roll call members got this email. It is not like him posting this is lessening your odds for tickets. Unless you are simply kidding because it sounds too good, and you are unable to go for whatever reason.

yakeroo

Well I know of a few certain people who let their roll call expire, and I am sure they will be renewing asap for this chance.

Any speculation where this will be held in Nashville?

BigHerm

Waddy Peytona

Wow, this is either going to be a blissful or heartbreaking experience. No in-between. I wish I felt luckier.

BigHerm

There is no way I can deal with this anxiety for 4 days.

Probably be 800 people signed up by then.

e_wind

Quote from: rincon2 on Jan 24, 2013, 08:49 AM
Why? You have to be a roll call member, and all roll call members got this email. It is not like him posting this is lessening your odds for tickets. Unless you are simply kidding because it sounds too good, and you are unable to go for whatever reason.

When he posted it, I hadn't gotten the email and had already signed up cause a little bird. It's all about anxiety

rincon2

Quote from: BigHerm on Jan 24, 2013, 09:22 AM

I would like to think local submissions would trump ones from the east or west coast. How much would it suck to be a roll call member in Nashville and be beat out by people from all over the country? :cry: I would assume location is not a factor though. 

BigHerm

Quote from: rincon2 on Jan 24, 2013, 09:32 AM

I would like to think local submissions would trump ones from the east or west coast. How much would it suck to be a roll call member in Nashville and be beat out by people from all over the country? :cry: I would assume location is not a factor though.
Agree. Kind of annoying that they did it this way, but I'll take what I can get, even if it's a 1/20 chance lol.

e_wind

Quote from: BigHerm on Jan 24, 2013, 09:34 AM
Quote from: rincon2 on Jan 24, 2013, 09:32 AM

Agree. Kind of annoying that they did it this way, but I'll take what I can get, even if it's a 1/20 chance lol.

I agree with you all. I live 3 hours away and Ill feel guilty if I beat out my Nashville friends. I guess I can make someone my +1 if it came down to that

BigHerm

yakeroo

I wonder what happens if somehow a winner ends up not being able to make it? Haha I will probably show up regardless whether I win or not. :evil:

johnnYYac

I'm happy for Nashville, just as I am happy for NY and Philly. I got a treat last fall here in NH, so I can no longer say "woe is me."  I wish you all luck and look forward to hearing all about it.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BigHerm

I don't think anyone is complaining, we're just talking about it.

If I were to complain, I'd say that Nashville hasn't gotten a "treat" (or even a show) in 1 1/2 years and the first one is open to 50 people from all around the Southeast US.

As I said, I'm happy with even a chance at this point.   :thumbsup:

e_wind

Yeah, and the last Nashvegas show was that ridiculous Vandy show. Nashville is due some love. (I'm not from Nashville, btw)

yakeroo

I wish I could use my useless Soundland ticket I bought to get into this show. Also, maybe Trey Songz will show up as a surprise guest!