Regions Of Light has shipped!

Started by searchinbig, Jan 30, 2013, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

Got a message from Ground Control last night! I have not listened yet to the release (I know, but I want to listen to the 200 grammy FIRST) so I'm super stoked to get this. Should arrive by Feb. 6. 
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

itrainmonkeys

Haven't heard anything on my end but this news excites me. I have a vinyl from JimJames.com and a CD from that comic shop that has some autographed Albums. Can't wait for either.

dapguitar

Saw this, too. Very excited! Scheduled to arrive on February 5...going to have to buy a new frame and make some room on my wall for the lithograph that comes in the bundle. Hey, open the door...

e_wind

mines suppoed to arrive monday, excited to spin it!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

jcoyote

While the negative of this morning sticks with me until I get two tickets to The Orange Peel, I was able to pick up the vinyl today at lunch.  Will hold off spinning it until Friday, until it can be properly digested, like a plank of blackened Steelhead and a LeMerle. 

I also picked up a 12" of So Whatcha Want???!!

Hooray, me.  I deserve that. 

bartel

playing it again today... really amazing piece of art from mr james.

ManNamedTruth

Mine is scheduled for the 5th too, but I won't be surprised if it's here by monday.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

korief

I got my record in the mail tonight. It was a nice consolation prize for losing the Nashville lottery. Sitting by myself in front of a fire, drinking Keystone Light, and listening to the record very loud.

el_chode

Here! Now if only my music room was set up.

I'm surrounded by assholes

Crispy

Interesting/annoying thing about the download card included with the record: the format of the code is wrong for the form in the link given, and doesn't work. I sent an email, we'll see what happens.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

robb

Quote from: Crispy on Feb 02, 2013, 12:47 PM
Interesting/annoying thing about the download card included with the record: the format of the code is wrong for the form in the link given, and doesn't work. I sent an email, we'll see what happens.

The code might not work until the album is actually released.  It's worth considering anyway.  I've ran into similar problems before with pre-orders getting shipped before the "actual" release day.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Crispy

Quote from: robb on Feb 02, 2013, 12:59 PM

The code might not work until the album is actually released.  It's worth considering anyway.  I've ran into similar problems before with pre-orders getting shipped before the "actual" release day.

Ah, I hadn't thought about that, good thinking.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Jeff Murray

Quote from: robb on Feb 02, 2013, 12:59 PM

Damn... I was hoping to have the download for my ride to Bmore tonight for a show.
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

BH

For three days it can only be listened to in ALL it's vinyl glory! 
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.