Was there a poster for Philly

Started by tippitoes22, Feb 19, 2013, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippitoes22

Was there posters for the Philly show?
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

ericm

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Feb 19, 2013, 01:28 AM
Was there posters for the Philly show?

There wasn't a show specific poster, but they did have the signed album print for sale for $40.00. It wasn't 18x24 or even close either. Looked to be rather small to me. Maybe a little taller than an album by a couple of inches, and just about as wide, maybe a little narrower.
"Where's Jim going?"

e_wind

sounds like the lithograph that came with the delux preorder? its supposed to a run of 500
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

I imagine its this 11 x 17 litho, for sale on his website, too.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

I imagine its this 11 x 17 litho, for sale on his website, too.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Yep. That's it. Didn't think it was worth the $40.00 and figured I'd put the $  towards a Webster Hall ticket.  :thumbsup:   if it had the date or venue on it, I would've bought it though. :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

itrainmonkeys

Same deal for NY. Signed posters (photo above) and signed LPs. Sorta makes me wish I didn't pre-order the LP since I could have paid the same price and gotten a signed one.

You know you have a problem when you already own a vinyl and a CD copy of an album and you hesitate and debate with yourself about picking up the second copy.

I have 3 vinyl copies of Circuital lol. I had two copies and then just had to buy a third at Port Chester since the whole band signed it.