Main Menu

The Features

Started by justbcuzido, Mar 04, 2013, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justbcuzido

I saw this band open up for J Roddy Walston & The Business last year and they blew me away. Now I try to see them every chance I get as they are awesome live.  I don't get how a band that is this well produced and has been grinding away for years hasn't really broke through.

Though they have been in a commercial, I guess on the Twilight Movie Soundtrack and Carson Daily show, so I guess that's something. They kill it though and deserve to blowup. Thoughts?

The Features - "Golden Comb"
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

justbcuzido

justbcuzido

Penny Lane

I saw them open up for J Roddy at Maxwells, too, and loved them. I'll have to revisit them! Thanks.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

wolof7

Love the Features, exhibitA and their Contrast Ep are great. Their last album was ok, I didn't,t like the one before it. You are right though, hard-working band who still haven't gotten the shake they deserve. Remind me of a more melodic Whigs....

I wanna say I started a topic thread on them in the past. It could've gotten lost in one of the forum transitions. I still haven't caught them live, would still love to. I bet a double bill with J Roddy was awesome
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee