Merch that the band should sell.

Started by Fully, Mar 15, 2013, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Apr 17, 2013, 03:52 AM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on Apr 11, 2013, 01:25 AM
Some new t-shirts would be pretty cool and please don't use the slim-fit material. Use regular cotton shirts so it doesn't fit like children's clothes.

Also, they should use some of the poster artists to design their clothing. For such an amazing band, most of their shirts have aesthetic deficiencies. What is up with that brown deer clock shirt?? They need more like the green owl shirt from a few years back. I'd also like a Z and Evil Urges shirt with the album cover on front and tour dates on back.

More stickers too please.

There are currently 2 shirts in the merch store that were from posters, the guy smoking a pipe and the one with a deer on it. More would be cool though. Agree with you on the slim fit/american apparel style shirts, they never fit me right. They used to have shirts with all the album covers on them years ago, i think Evil Urges is the only one that never got a shirt.

BTW i don't see a shirt with a deer and clock on it, i see a deer with circuital eye, and a bear with a grey beard and clock.

I have a Tennessee Fire and It Still Moves album cover tour shirt, but none of the others. I found the deer shirt on ebay....fair warning, its not pretty

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-MY-MORNING-JACKET-Clock-Logo-Slim-Fit-T-Shirt-S-M-L-XL-NEW-/130881844553?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item1e792a7549

KnowTilNow

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 19, 2013, 07:46 PM
Quote from: Fully on Apr 19, 2013, 07:32 PM
Totally crappy tour poster, btw.
As much as I collect, I could see myself passing on that poster... and it pains me to say that.

Anyone have a pic? Sounds like I will be going for the Jimchain..

Fully

You can look in the Louisville show thread. There's a picture there.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Apr 20, 2013, 12:22 PM
You can look in the Louisville show thread. There's a picture there.
There's also the "Poster" section, with a thread on Jim's solo tour poster...   :rolleyes:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on Apr 20, 2013, 12:07 PM
Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Apr 17, 2013, 03:52 AM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on Apr 11, 2013, 01:25 AM
Some new t-shirts would be pretty cool and please don't use the slim-fit material. Use regular cotton shirts so it doesn't fit like children's clothes.

Also, they should use some of the poster artists to design their clothing. For such an amazing band, most of their shirts have aesthetic deficiencies. What is up with that brown deer clock shirt?? They need more like the green owl shirt from a few years back. I'd also like a Z and Evil Urges shirt with the album cover on front and tour dates on back.

More stickers too please.

There are currently 2 shirts in the merch store that were from posters, the guy smoking a pipe and the one with a deer on it. More would be cool though. Agree with you on the slim fit/american apparel style shirts, they never fit me right. They used to have shirts with all the album covers on them years ago, i think Evil Urges is the only one that never got a shirt.

BTW i don't see a shirt with a deer and clock on it, i see a deer with circuital eye, and a bear with a grey beard and clock.

I have a Tennessee Fire and It Still Moves album cover tour shirt, but none of the others. I found the deer shirt on ebay....fair warning, its not pretty

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-MY-MORNING-JACKET-Clock-Logo-Slim-Fit-T-Shirt-S-M-L-XL-NEW-/130881844553?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item1e792a7549
The t-shirt from Reno's poster is this one.

ManNamedTruth

can we get the Songs: Ohia split on vinyl please?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Goope57

Capes capes capes and more capes. Oh and the T5 box set that I've been waiting forever for.

Bob Loblaw

How about they just let me purchase more than one thing at a time on the merch site? When I click on the keep shopping button it starts me over from scratch. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justbcuzido

I want to get the belt buckle!

Any one have one they wanna sell?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Santo

I would kill for anything in Tall sizes.

Tengls

They should totally sell small toy statues of a gold bear.
When you move like a jellyfish, rhythm don't mean nothin'. You go with the flow, you don't stop.

walterfredo

Maybe they should follow suit with Tenacious D's merch...

johnnYYac

paloozajam

wouldn't a bath robe be the quintessential morning jacket?

Gina

Quote from: paloozajam on Jun 20, 2014, 10:12 AM
wouldn't a bath robe be the quintessential morning jacket?

You are onto something there... :thumbsup:

LB

no you never gotta fight with me

rincon2

I like cheese. A cheese grater. :thumbsup: I already have an MMJ keychain bottle opener.

johnnYYac

jimsflyingv

Turntable Map
Beer glasses with owl logo
Replica of JimĀ“s Flying V guitar
T5 on Vinyl
Guitar shaped sign "MMJ Hangtime Room" as seen as in American Dad

justbcuzido

I'm still hoping to see the owl belt buckle back on the market.

I have been searching in vain for it.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.