It Beats 4 U

Started by The_Bear, Jun 28, 2006, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bear

i've been listening to the Seattle easy street show...and i was wondering if anyone has the tabs for that song...i love the acoustic version...

cheers,
Matt

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

The_Bear

once again:

i've been listening to the Seattle easy street show...and i was wondering if anyone has the tabs for that song...i love the acoustic version...

cheers,
Matt

The_Bear

there's no decent beats for u tabs on there...if there was i wouldn't post asking for it when there's a section specifically for a number of songs...

aMD

Quotethere's no decent beats for u tabs on there...if there was i wouldn't post asking for it when there's a section specifically for a number of songs...

then you answered your own question.  I was going to work on this one soon, so be patient.  For future reference there is a request section in the tabs forum.

Angry Ewok

Quotethere's no decent beats for u tabs on there...if there was i wouldn't post asking for it when there's a section specifically for a number of songs...

I figured since you posted a thread about Tabs in the Shows section, instead of the Tabs section, you were probably oblivious that it even existed.

::)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

well aren't you a bowl of fucking sunshine.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The_Bear

well aren't you a bowl of fucking sunshine.

It's Mr.Bowl of Fucking Sunshine to you!

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast ;)

aMD

It Beats for You is now up on the official unofficial My Morning Jacket Guitars Tabs and Chords Site:

http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/

This one took a lot of doing.  It is in a weird tuning that I've never seen before and still don't know what it's called.  I'm pretty sure this is right though.  Enjoy!

The_Bear

cheapymonday

hi every 1 i found a video at you tube from jim playing it beats 4 u!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEsEHoWC60