Main Menu

WTF - T5

Started by sweatboard, May 02, 2013, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: oistheone on May 04, 2013, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 03, 2013, 02:57 AM
Perhaps it releases Christmas this year after the upcoming tour is over with the new album in June or so.

Call me a blind optimist, but I really think this is happening. New album is on target for summer-ish 2014, so a release of these recordings in Q4 2013 makes a lot of sense. The band has said numerous times they are working on this, and I don't see them pulling a Neil and shelving it completely.

Oh yeah. I like your thinking as well. I really don't understand why this takes so long to make. T5 happened 2.5 years ago and its not like the band themselves are doing the mixing and editing for it. Red Rocks and Port Chester released almost immediately, how hard can it be for a sound engineer/producer to edit the recordings to have them ready to transfer to cd and vinyl?? 

sweatboard

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 04, 2013, 10:40 PM
Quote from: oistheone on May 04, 2013, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 03, 2013, 02:57 AM
Perhaps it releases Christmas this year after the upcoming tour is over with the new album in June or so.

Call me a blind optimist, but I really think this is happening. New album is on target for summer-ish 2014, so a release of these recordings in Q4 2013 makes a lot of sense. The band has said numerous times they are working on this, and I don't see them pulling a Neil and shelving it completely.

Oh yeah. I like your thinking as well. I really don't understand why this takes so long to make. T5 happened 2.5 years ago and its not like the band themselves are doing the mixing and editing for it. Red Rocks and Port Chester released almost immediately, how hard can it be for a sound engineer/producer to edit the recordings to have them ready to transfer to cd and vinyl??

someone needs to be held accountable for this shit
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I want an answer and I want it NOW....Damnit

sweatboard

ok, lets all just calm down here for a second......

Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus