Interlocken Music Festival (if you like Jambands)

Started by e_wind, May 21, 2013, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Well it seems prince was just a rumor... So I may be bailing
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Tired Eyes

Dirty Dozen Brass Band and The Soul Rebels have been added to Interlocken.

This festy keeps looking better and better.

e_wind

Yeah that addition is awesome. If anyone I know ends up going ill be there. SCI may have the dumbest name ever, but I am now in love with this band (live anyway). Their three shows at forecastle were fantastic. Highlights of the weekend, for sure.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

MrWhippy

Has anyone heard if they might sell single day tickets eventually.  I would go to the single Neil day in a heartbeat, but not really excited about any other days.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

bartel

MrWhippy

Quote from: bartel on Jul 25, 2013, 09:56 AM
I'd go just for Neil

You mean you would buy a four-day pass and then just go the Neil day, as that's the option I'm strongly considering if more Neil shows don't materialize.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

capt. scotty

Quote from: MrWhippy on Jul 24, 2013, 05:00 PM
Has anyone heard if they might sell single day tickets eventually.  I would go to the single Neil day in a heartbeat, but not really excited about any other days.

My friend who lives in the area (Charlottesville) said rumor is they will be releasing single day passes for $75. He also said a lot of the locals think they know ways in the woods to get in for free, so take it FWIW  :grin:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons