A couple of Burwells for sale...

Started by johnnYYac, Jun 05, 2013, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I have duplicates of 2 of Guy Burwell's MMJ posters.  I am preparing to post them on eBay, but would like to give forum peeps a crack at 'em first.  I'd like to sell them for somewhere between what I paid and current market value, so make an offer via PM or email and I'll get back to you.

Click the image for more info.  Both are signed/numbered and mint.

My Morning Jacket Morrison 11 Burwell

My Morning Jacket NYC 11 Burwell
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

itrainmonkeys

Wish I could afford it. Every time I have a surplus of money some other issue comes up. I'll add to my collection one day lol

johnnYYac

FYI MMJ Red Rocks 11 is sold.  MMJ NYC 11 is on eBay.

johnnYYac

I'm not trying to start a bidding war, but my My Morning Jacket poster Madison Square Garden NYC 2011 by Guy Burwell 1st ed. S/N is ending in less than 6 hours with no bids so far.  The starting bid is what I paid for it, $50.  Shipping is free, so I'll lose money.  My Buy It Now price is $100.  Guy is selling this print on his site for $120.  Two others on eBay are going for $110 and $140.  Just sayin'...

mahg33ta

The poster market has really turned soft in the past 6 months.   I'm surprised at what prices posters are going for (or not selling).    But good luck Johnny- that's a super value and at free shipping, someone will grab it for sure!

johnnYYac

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jun 13, 2013, 04:59 PM
The poster market has really turned soft in the past 6 months.   I'm surprised at what prices posters are going for (or not selling).    But good luck Johnny- that's a super value and at free shipping, someone will grab it for sure!
Well, this is how I scored great deals over the last few years.  Maybe I'll just let 'er ride... I agree its a weak market, though someone grabbed my Red Rocks 11 for the BIN of $120 in under 4 hours of posting. 

I love the MSG, especially when faced with its brother from LA! 

johnnYYac