any tapers? esp. Burning Brides

Started by asthma, Apr 24, 2003, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asthma

if anyone is taping Burning Brides on this tour, then please let me know.  I have a taped them a few times..

i have some boots as well.
http://db.etree.org/napalmbrain
feel free to email me if you tape Burning Brides...

thanks

peanut butter puddin surprise

I am going to Indy to see MMJ/BB, hmmmmm.....let me get back to ya on that.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Mike B

What is MMJ's stance on taping. I'm going to see them at the Fox in Boulder and it's being webcast, but I'd like to tape with my new mics, and maybe mix the 2 sources together.

MIKE B

nikki0attheshow

heya, i saw them last night & my friend taped the show to play on his radio show.  he asked patrick if he could tape it & he was very supportive.  I think as long as you ask them, they're fine with it.

otter

We will be taping the Detroit show if all goes well. I don't know that we were planning on taping burning brides, but I'm sure we could if there is interest.

As long as it is their show, It's ok tape. However, we got turned away in Louisville because of Bob Dylan's stance on taping...so always check it out early.

fairyanna

I have mentioned it before, but it was worth saying again, it was that good. Definitely try to eat at the Hartwood in Tulum. Wonderful setting in the jungle with open fire cooking and fresh ingredients. All the drinks were amazing too. Some of the best food I have ever eaten. Cash only, no reservations, the line starts forming about a half an hour before they open.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest computer training courses and best quality ccna service provider and ccnp security We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with www.pittstate.edu and Southern California University of Health Sciences

walterfredo

wtf is up with this spam placement in the most absurd places.  Automated bots?  I don't get it, but then again I don't know shit about computers and technology. 

edit:  basically just reposted what Santo said earlier...  I is confuse.

Quote from: Santo on Nov 26, 2014, 06:10 PM
I have mentioned it before, but it was worth saying again, it was that good. Definitely try to eat at the Hartwood in Tulum. Wonderful setting in the jungle with open fire cooking and fresh ingredients. All the drinks were amazing too. Some of the best food I have ever eaten. Cash only, no reservations, the line starts forming about a half an hour before they open.

johnnYYac

it is an odd one.  Seemed a pertinent post for a OBH thread.  Not sure why it was reposted here by new member fairyanna...

:undecided:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.