"One Big Holiday" in MEXICO!!

Started by parkervb, Jun 11, 2013, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chemistry1963

so innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... have so missed MMJ since August!

ashkuta

i was under the impression that 1299 covered 2 people for the all inclusive benefits, the music, and the room. this is very confusing. i really hope that this is the case.

johnnYYac

Quote from: ashkuta on Jun 11, 2013, 10:06 PM
i was under the impression that 1299 covered 2 people for the all inclusive benefits, the music, and the room. this is very confusing. i really hope that this is the case.
Sorry, its not.  Every price is per person and every room is minimum double occupancy. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 11, 2013, 08:35 PM
I think it's a good deal. Good value, that is. Just an expensive good deal.
Spot on.  Great deal for those with the cash and lifestyle to make it happen.   :cool:

I have neither, at the moment.  :embarrassed:

johnnYYac

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 11, 2013, 08:38 PM
Also why can't they just rent an airfield or nice scenic area in Maine or something and let us camp in the outskirts and barter for goods while they play River Deep, Mountain High or some other Tina Turner-inspired song and give us an actual thunderdome?

If I were an awesome band I'd do that, then kill the lights after the show and have telescopes set up on the outskirts.
Chodester is full of great ideas!  Except I'm thinking maybe southeastern Iowa.

el_chode

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 11, 2013, 10:09 PM
Quote from: el_chode on Jun 11, 2013, 08:35 PM
I think it's a good deal. Good value, that is. Just an expensive good deal.
Spot on.  Great deal for those with the cash and lifestyle to make it happen.   :cool:

I have neither, at the moment.  :embarrassed:

Same here. I look forward to one day camping for jacket though.
I'm surrounded by assholes

bluesky

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 11, 2013, 08:38 PM
Also why can't they just rent an airfield or nice scenic area in Maine or something and let us camp in the outskirts and barter for goods while they play River Deep, Mountain High or some other Tina Turner-inspired song and give us an actual thunderdome?

If I were an awesome band I'd do that, then kill the lights after the show and have telescopes set up on the outskirts.

please for next summer!!!! (this is my second wish for 2014 i also want a dog, just putting it out into the universe)

bluesky

MMJCOBRA

Think I am too. Now I just have to decide....permission vs forgiveness. 

capt. scotty

This sounded awesome when I opened the email, but those prices are outrageous. Do they really think theyll even sell close to capacity at $1300 per person when that doesnt include travel costs, etc?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

whodonit2u

Did anyone get a confirmation email upon filling out and submitting the Opt-In form?

jmoney

Quote from: whodonit2u on Jun 12, 2013, 01:07 AM
Did anyone get a confirmation email upon filling out and submitting the Opt-In form?

Nope

whodonit2u

OK...i'm going to contact Ground CTRL tomorrow, and i'll post an update.

CHIMMJFAN

Everything about this sounds awesome, but unfortunately work will keep me from enjoying what is sure to be an unforgettable experience.

Now let me go cry myself to sleep, lol

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

MrWhippy

Myself and Flake are just about fully committed to this.   :thumbsup: 

EDIT:  After further discussion this morning, make that fully committed.  Opt-in form has been completed.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

rmpotsy

rmpotsy + mrs rmpotsy are in.  looking to round up a few more fools to join us, but at this point if it is just her, i, and the boys on the beach thats fine with us.

i dont think ive ever been more excited for a concert experience.
out go the lights it begins

parkervb

Quote from: manonthemoon on Jun 11, 2013, 07:32 PM
The heart says must go, but the brain doesn't see this as realistic given the timing involved and 3000+ or so it would cost to actually go.

my exact sentiments
Don't you ever turn it off

darkglow

johnnYYac

Quote from: darkglow on Jun 12, 2013, 10:50 AM
want to go really bad..
I know, man.  That baby will complicate things (I've got 3!).  Hope all is well.

alexzbik

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.