New 7" Vinyl through Roll Call

Started by itrainmonkeys, Aug 07, 2013, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

Got this e-mail (sorry if already been posted or if this is the wrong spot):

Sign up for an Original Roll Call Membership by August 17th and receive the 1st Annual MMJ Roll Call 7-inch single. All current Original Roll Call Members as of August 17th, 2013 will receive the exclusive 7-inch as part of their membership package at year end.

Awesome :)

oistheone

I didn't even know if I was signed up or not, so I checked. And what do you know, mine expired yesterday. Dagnabbit!

itrainmonkeys

Mine expired in June. Oops....time to re-up :)

e-stone

mine expires tomorrow..nice timing mmj guys

joey_rogo

I have NO idea if my membership is still active. I don't recall ever recieving a renewal email.

Fully

If you log in to the dashboard on the main Mmj site it will tell you when your membership expires.

joey_rogo

Quote from: Fully on Aug 07, 2013, 01:53 PM
If you log in to the dashboard on the main Mmj site it will tell you when your membership expires.

Tried it, got this.

"Sorry, but your account has been disabled. If you believe this to be an error, please contact support."

Does that mean it has expired? "Disabled" sounds more like they kicked me out or something. :undecided:

itrainmonkeys

I wasn't sure so when I tried to log in through Roll Call like I normally would it took me to a screen asking to sign up for Roll Call and showing me the two packages (one for $15 and one for $30).

I exited that and went back to the home page and then was able to view my dashboard and stuff. There I found that it expired in June.

Dillsnufus

My wish is Side A: Cinnamon Girl w/Wilco Side B: Beatles cover
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

spence

Mine didn't expire until November, but the way I read it, 2012 is not the "Original" membership.  So I went ahead and renewed and now my membership expires in November 2014, so they do credit you if you renew early.

BH

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Aug 07, 2013, 04:17 PM
My wish is Side A: Cinnamon Girl w/Wilco Side B: Beatles cover

That sounds like a very good guess.    That would make a lot of sense.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

buymycar

I wish Roll Call would factor in the shipping cost in their total for the renewal.  Right now it feels like sticker shock when you get to the shipping page.

mcredder

Just renewed at August 17th at 1:12 AM. Hope I qualify for the vinyl

davymac

I'm pretty excited about this 7"....DPB on vinyl?!  :grin:

KingCobra

Cool new 7", Hopefully a live tune!
I'm On A Four Day Creep

danz

Dang, I'm not a 2013 Roll Call member.  But I do have some vinyl to trade  :wink: ...

gluvmiller

So should we expect these in the mail soon since it's currently over a week after Aug 17th?

Waddy Peytona

Quote from: gluvmiller on Aug 26, 2013, 12:37 PM
So should we expect these in the mail soon since it's currently over a week after Aug 17th?

At year's end.

gluvmiller

Thanks Waddy. Good to know how to manage my expectations.

MMJCOBRA

Fingers crossed for I Know You Rider on side one w/ Cinnamon Girl on the bside!