New 7" Vinyl through Roll Call

Started by itrainmonkeys, Aug 07, 2013, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartel

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 21, 2014, 12:24 PM

Quote from: bartel on Jan 21, 2014, 11:54 AM
ok good news on my end... my copy will be sent ASAP after the MMJ team and groundcontrol reviewed my account... anyone else who was eligible email and get it fixed.
Way to keep at it. I had to email numerous times before mine got sent. It's worth the effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah glad they fixed it at their end but slightly annoyed I had to push to get it done.

63schoefflin

I just re-upped last week for 2014. Still never got the 7" I need to email.

bartel

Quote from: 63schoefflin on Jan 31, 2014, 11:39 PM
I just re-upped last week for 2014. Still never got the 7" I need to email.

email ground control.. if you were eligible they will send you one... I got mine after emailing.

Woldie

I have filed three different "Customer Service Requests" and all three have been denied.  What email address did you use?  Thanks, all!
"The owls are not what they seem."

johnnYYac

If you joined/renewed after Aug. 17, 2013, you are not eligible for the 2013 7". You will receive the next one. It's stated here:

http://mymorningjacket.com/store/product/roll-call-original-2013

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Woldie

I'm confused, as I am in the same boat as Bartel.

tippitoes22

I am confused bordering on pissed. I was an active Roll call member on Aug 17th.
I have not received my 7" and was told by ground control that I'm not getting the 7". I have made multiple contacts, to no avail.

Bartel how'd you get one?
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

bartel

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Feb 13, 2014, 05:25 PM
I am confused boardering on pissed. I was an active Roll call member on Aug 17th.
I have not received my 7" and was told by ground control that I'm not getting the 7". I have made multiple contacts, to no avail.

Pm sent...

Woldie

Quote from: bartel on Feb 13, 2014, 08:17 PM
Quote from: tippitoes22 on Feb 13, 2014, 05:25 PM
I am confused boardering on pissed. I was an active Roll call member on Aug 17th.

Pm sent...

Can I get a PM, too, por favor?

joey_rogo

I attempted to rejoin a few days before the 17th but couldn't. Apparently they had disabled my existing account for some reason. It is very frustrating trying to PAY someone for a service and have my money be denied. Naturally, it took more than a few days for them to respond and reopen my existing account which I payed for, so I missed the deadline. I can sign up now, but I wont. I might once some tour dates get announced so I can get the soundcheck deals or presale tix. Very frustrated that I don't have the 7".