Started by adam_pliskow, Oct 01, 2013, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Oct 11, 2013, 10:31 AM
Quote from: ericm on Oct 10, 2013, 04:42 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Oct 10, 2013, 04:23 PM
Quote from: ericm on Oct 10, 2013, 04:17 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Oct 10, 2013, 04:01 PM
Ruckus would have every right to punch me in the balls if I went to this instead of what we have planned...hell, I'd punch myself in the balls.

I'll see you the very next day though, brooke!  :beer:

Don't forget to keep me posted. I'd definitely like to get together with you guys either before our shows or after.

Our meetup with Steve Hackett is at 2:00, so I think meeting up dinner time/preshow will work on my end if it's good for you guys. If not, definitely a late night post shows drink.  :beer:

You bet, Eric! I'll give you a shout when I get to Philly.  :beer: :beer:

Sounds good.   :cool:   It'll be great to see you, and hang with you guys for a bit. :thumbsup:

EricM is going to be in Philly too!!! This trip keeps getting better and better!

:grin: well thank you very much.  :beer: I'll be in Philly but for a different show, and it's not too far from where your show is going to be. If you'll be with Crispy and crew, I'll see you too!  :thumbsup: I'm not sure  when or for how long, but even if it's just for a beer, it'll be great to see everyone.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Oct 11, 2013, 11:08 AM
Ruckus would have every right to punch me in the balls if I went to this instead of what we have planned...hell, I'd punch myself in the balls.

Don't forget to keep me posted. I'd definitely like to get together with you guys either before our shows or after.

Our meetup with Steve Hackett is at 2:00, so I think meeting up dinner time/preshow will work on my end if it's good for you guys. If not, definitely a late night post shows drink.  :beer:

Sounds good.   :cool:   It'll be great to see you, and hang with you guys for a bit. :thumbsup:

EricM is going to be in Philly too!!! This trip keeps getting better and better!

:grin: well thank you very much.  :beer: I'll be in Philly but for a different show, and it's not too far from where your show is going to be. If you'll be with Crispy and crew, I'll see you too!  :thumbsup: I'm not sure  when or for how long, but even if it's just for a beer, it'll be great to see everyone.  :cool:
Great! I believe we are all meeting up! I'll be with Ruckus and Kate.

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Oct 11, 2013, 11:54 AM

Well this just keeps getting better and better.  :cool:  where have I heard that before? :cheesy:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Oct 11, 2013, 12:08 PM

Well this just keeps getting better and better.  :cool:  where have I heard that before? :cheesy: :beer:

I love that our threadjack has turned into a Philly meetup quote pyramid.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

Quote from: Crispy on Oct 11, 2013, 04:44 PM
Quote from: ericm on Oct 11, 2013, 12:08 PM

Well this just keeps getting better and better.  :cool:  where have I heard that before? :cheesy: :beer:

I love that our threadjack has turned into a Philly meetup quote pyramid.
I love that my plane was delayed by two hours and then like magic it's only about 25 minutes late now!  I'll be riding in the Ruckus limo in about 2hours!

deathstick

If I didn't get a message from a co-worker offering me free NIN tickets I'd be there with you guys. I'd have to leave before 5 so I'd likely miss any Jacket set anyways. I hope you guys get a great free set and awesome weather! I miss you guys this year-it hasn't been quite right and thankfully it's almost over.

joey_rogo

So adding to the potential over crowded shitshow this already would have been, comic con is in NYC this weekend. I am sitting on a train in Albany and it is pretty darn crowded for 6am.

beat slave

It's 60 and sunny right now. Heading to the gym. Getting Phish NYE tix at noon. Meeting pliskow at Grand Central at 2. Brownies. CBGB Festival. MMJ. Gonna be a lovely day. :thumbsup:

brn2plybal

Anyone know the location of the stage yet?

tbear

WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait.

What time? What Stage? Which Tent?

Damn it.

Just gonna head on over around 4?

joey_rogo

tourist12

I just talked to one of the crew and he told me MMJ comes on at 5:45. South stage at 46th & Broadway. The scene is not THAT bad right now, relatively speaking. Way more tourists than concertgoers at the moment. That said, the standing area around the stage is fairly small so you'll want to get out here early to make sure you can see.

Free Jacket show = pretty nice little Saturday!

rolliefingers

so heres my situation....i have a party at 5 pm on 50th and 1st ave........im wanting to sneak away off to times square quickly to see the boys.......does anyone have an exact time of when they start? if not could some of the board that is going to be there let us know on here when the band before them goes off stage so i have time to sneak crosstown and get there?? i will be checking the forum from my phone from 7 pm on....thanks to whoever helps me out with this!  see u guys in mexico!

joey_rogo

Shitshow achieved. Maximum occupancy unlocked. Dead right of stage. Phone dying. Peace.

APR

Looking forward to your insights Joey after the show and when your phone is back to life.

tbear

That was, sick, sick sick.

I had to run back to work -- so I will let others fill in the details - - great venue, special guests, ripped.

parkervb

Twitter is giving me Jakob Dylan and Brittany Howard as guests in the spot. Looks like a cool experience. Now to catch some Wilco on ACL stream
Don't you ever turn it off

Mr. White

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 12, 2013, 07:16 PM
Twitter is giving me Jakob Dylan and Brittany Howard as guests in the spot. Looks like a cool experience. Now to catch some Wilco on ACL stream

Thanks for the heads-up on Wilco being live streamed on ACL (YouTube). I didn't even know it was on! I got to the live stream a little late, but you can rewind the video to catch the whole show (as long as it is still playing). I just got it started a few minutes ago. Here is the YouTube channel it is playing on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aclfestival
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

hodgeswm

10.8.05-4.21.06-6.16.06-11.13.06-6.13.08-8.15.08-12.31.08-4.24.10-10.31.10-6.10.11-6.22.11