Hard Drive Crash-Anyone Have New Years Eve 2006?

Started by warrenfse, Oct 20, 2013, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warrenfse

It sucks, but I've lost most of my MMJ live.  I can get most of it back from Steam Engine, but this show I can't find anywhere.  Can anyone upload this?

Also, Top 40 Jim James Hits?  You guys are so awesome.  Thanks!

W

kolaron

kolaron

Might as well offer it to you all while I have it so if anybody else wants this in flac please feel free to PM me before the year is over. It'll be offered as a magnet link for torrenting or through Soulseek. After that, it's gone.

hasseb432

The new Decemberists album will drop January 20. The first single is streaming now at Decemberists.com.  The new song sounds great.  It's a little more of their traditional sound which is different than the amazing King is Dead album.  I wonder if Jim James contributed any backing vocals as he did on the Hazards of Love album.
aliiiii

CTdeadhead

Funny I had the exact same issue, if anyone can help me out.

walterfredo

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Dec 03, 2014, 12:15 PM
Funny I had the exact same issue, if anyone can help me out.

if you are still in need I should be able to upload NYE 06 for you. Let me know.

CTdeadhead

Yes Mr. Fredo, I could use it, I scoured the internet looking for it and I can't find it.  So if you can post it to sendspace or something, I'd  be eternally grateful!!

walterfredo

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Dec 15, 2014, 06:10 PM
Yes Mr. Fredo, I could use it, I scoured the internet looking for it and I can't find it.  So if you can post it to sendspace or something, I'd  be eternally grateful!!

no problem, hectic week so it may not be until the end of the week, but I'll get it uploaded for you.

CTdeadhead