BT: 09-09-06 France

Started by aMD, Sep 11, 2006, 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meddle

...And Some Are Angels...

aMD

it shouldn't be dead.  You may have to be registered with DIME to view it, maybe, but I just downloaded the torrent.

DuDess

I tried it, too, but it always says:

QuoteWe are very sorry!

At the moment, there are at least 100,000 registered users at www.dimeadozen.org, the maximum allowed under DIME's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When DIME has fewer than 100,000 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on DIME's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

that's not good. everytime for 3 weeks now  :-/

SMc55

That's the message I got too.

DuDess

and does somebody have a solution?  ??? I really would like to download some MmJ-concerts...if this is legal of course!!

CC

I've been trying to sign up at Dime for a few months now. no luck  :-/

DuDess, do you know about Archive.org?
plenty of legal live mmj downloads te be found:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=mediatype:etree%20AND%20collection:MyMorningJacket&sort=%2Fmetadata%2Fdate

BH

ditto.

Dime, you elusive keeper of live sounds....... >:(
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

QuoteHop on:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=111623

And see how aMD says "hop on" like it's just that easy.  Well it's not Dylan!  We are not all so lucky to be in your fancy little club!  How long do we have to wait?  Are there any senior citizens in there?  Can I slide the doorman a $20.  Back Door?  Pizza Delivery costume?

;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

DuDess

No, you have to say: Look, there's Spider-Man...  ;)

Jellyfish

Dime accounts are really tough to come by...keep trying though cause they purge accounts due to inactivity from time to time and you just need to be a little lucky.

I am downloading the show now......I'll send it out snail mail to a few of you,say the 1st 3 posts with email below.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

aMD

I didn't realize that DIME was so exclusive.  I thought it was easy enough to register.  I didn't wait at all but I don't know why. I guess they're a lot more popular now.  I guess I should start paying attemtion to my ratio so they don't kick me off.  Good luck jacketeers.