Open OBH spot for under face

Started by 63schoefflin, Jan 17, 2014, 11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63schoefflin

Hey everyone,

I don't really post on here that much since I spend al my time over at the Pearl Jam forum so I know a few of you from over there and EBeans. But long story short, the chick coming with me to OBH had to bail as of yesterday due to a family emergency and since the deposit isn't refundable she is basically effed. I am the lead guest so I would imagine I could switch her for someone else if I give them a ring.

I checked with a few of my friends but nobody can take the time off of work with this short of notice but I wanted to see if anyone on here was interested at a discounted rate. Now I honestly have no idea if she is looking to recoup a certain amount, be it nothing, half, or close to all of the money... But I wanted to throw this out to you guys to see if anyone would be down to take the spot at a discounted rate ($1000 maybe?). But like I said I have to check to see how much.

I don't mean to turn this into a bidding war. I will keep everyone up to date with any details I get but if you are down to hit up Mexico, smash some beers, and play some golf while ripping it to MMJ, All at possibly way under face value.... Then drop me a line.

2 double beds by the way, don't worry we won't have to share a bed. Unless you are a beautiful, beautiful woman... Then I might try to get a queen, ha.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justbcuzido

Quote from: 63schoefflin on Jan 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
Hey everyone,

I don't really post on here that much since I spend al my time over at the Pearl Jam forum so I know a few of you from over there and EBeans. But long story short, the chick coming with me to OBH had to bail as of yesterday due to a family emergency and since the deposit isn't refundable she is basically effed. I am the lead guest so I would imagine I could switch her for someone else if I give them a ring.

I checked with a few of my friends but nobody can take the time off of work with this short of notice but I wanted to see if anyone on here was interested at a discounted rate. Now I honestly have no idea if she is looking to recoup a certain amount, be it nothing, half, or close to all of the money... But I wanted to throw this out to you guys to see if anyone would be down to take the spot at a discounted rate ($1000 maybe?). But like I said I have to check to see how much.

I don't mean to turn this into a bidding war. I will keep everyone up to date with any details I get but if you are down to hit up Mexico, smash some beers, and play some golf while ripping it to MMJ, All at possibly way under face value.... Then drop me a line.

2 double beds by the way, don't worry we won't have to share a bed. Unless you are a beautiful, beautiful woman... Then I might try to get a queen, ha.

Thanks!

Some serious implications

The Implication - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

63schoefflin

Love that show... It also helps I'm from Philly.

vespachick

Why didn't I renew my passport??????? GAAAAAAH!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

jaye

Quote from: vespachick on Jan 17, 2014, 03:38 PM

Can't you get it same day if you go right to some office??  Although that way probably costs a fortune....

justbcuzido

Quote from: jaye on Jan 17, 2014, 05:42 PM
Quote from: vespachick on Jan 17, 2014, 03:38 PM

Can't you get it same day if you go right to some office??  Although that way probably costs a fortune....

You can go to a passport expediting place in your city. For 2-5 days guaranteed it cost me $400 total.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

JessieK

I need a roomie, too, because my boyfriend can't go

63schoefflin

Yeah I think having it expedited costs a pretty penny. Bumping this for the crunch time...getting 4 days off of work seems to be the biggest wall.

mahg33ta

63schoefflin

Still available for anyone that wants a dirt cheap vaca.

LaurenR

Hi,
Sorry about your situation! I've been in the same boat before.  So I am seriously considering this. I already have a flight but had decided against it because I literally $1500 to my name at the time (and rent soon). But I really want to do this! I'm at work, but could I send you a text? Little easier to use at the moment than the forum. I don't want to get hopes up too much cause it will depend if I can get one shift off work this weekend. Gonna try!
Lauren