Living Arts Theatre Bootleg

Started by fijiboard, Apr 30, 2014, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Wow nice find. Is that a Nick Drake cover to close out the set?
Edit: it is. Simply pressing play would have answered my question.

subinai

holy crap this is 2 days before i saw them for the first time in DC. sigh.

oistheone

This is great news!

But I am ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DEVASTATED that Twilight was not recorded.

RastaRunner5

I was at the 12th at the TLA and Kathleen Edwards came out for a duet on 'Golden'. Doesn't sound like she did the 14th from the preview clip.

MOWJO8185

Just listened to the entire show, it really is great! Always interesting to hear how songs have changed over time, even subtlely, and nice to add Into the Woods and Knot Comes Loose to the list of songs that have been officially released in the context of an entire show.

Does feel a little strange for the recording to end as low key as Golden and Northern Sky, with the fact that Twilight and Mahgeetah didn't get recorded, but it's still a fantastic listen.

JerseyDan

that TLA run were 2 of the best nights of my life. they did Gideon on Letterman on the day in between, the famous tuxedo performance.

RastaRunner5

I thought the tuxedo was on Letterman in June '06 (right around Boston Pops)... I think that Thursday night in October was Anytime on Conan (maybe?)

Whiskeyclone

Quote from: JerseyDan on May 01, 2014, 04:38 PM
that TLA run were 2 of the best nights of my life. they did Gideon on Letterman on the day in between, the famous tuxedo performance.

Yeah that was a killer little stand they did there. Was pretty excited to see this one actually got the archive treatment, I remember when it hit me they were going the whole way through Z.

The Radar Watches Me

Nice to have an older show. Thanks My Morning Jacket!
I hope you make it on this Earth.