Portugal. The Man 5/15/14 Brown Theater Louisville, KY ROLL CALL

Started by ajclements004, May 07, 2014, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajclements004

I will be attending Portugal. The Man at the Brown next Thursday in Louisville.  Hope to see some of you mighty fine folks there as well.  This will be my 3rd time seeing Portugal they're awesome!!!

Hawkeye

Hey!  Sorry I'm not trying to jack your thread...but I was just coming on here to ask if they're any good live?!...and this is the first thread I see.  I was thinking about going to the Asheville show this Sunday.  I really enjoyed their last album...not super-familiar with them other than that album.  I have some others that I've listened to once or twice each...they're more "pop" sounding than what I typically listen to but for some reason I really like them a lot!  Have fun at the show in Da Ville!
We could.

ajclements004

Quote from: Hawkeye on May 07, 2014, 01:36 PM
Hey!  Sorry I'm not trying to jack your thread...but I was just coming on here to ask if they're any good live?!...and this is the first thread I see.  I was thinking about going to the Asheville show this Sunday.  I really enjoyed their last album...not super-familiar with them other than that album.  I have some others that I've listened to once or twice each...they're more "pop" sounding than what I typically listen to but for some reason I really like them a lot!  Have fun at the show in Da Ville!

They're fantastic live.  I would recommend going to see them 100%

LBSUNFLWR

I will be going! I love The Brown.
I am also not too familiar with them but my boyfriend is a fan.
First time seeing them. Looking forward to it!

APR

Quote from: ajclements004 on May 07, 2014, 01:50 PM
Quote from: Hawkeye on May 07, 2014, 01:36 PM

They're fantastic live.  I would recommend going to see them $100%

Agreed!  Do not miss them especially if you like the new album as you'll hear a lot of it.  They weaved in some covers and bits of covers the time I saw them last year.

e_wind

They absolutely rule live. Last I saw em was on Mountain/Cloud tour and they killed it. That way they finished with hey Jude was so awesome. I'll be at the show, too. Cannot wait.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ajclements004

Quote from: e_wind on May 09, 2014, 12:51 AM
They absolutely rule live. Last I saw em was on Mountain/Cloud tour and they killed it. That way they finished with hey Jude was so awesome. I'll be at the show, too. Cannot wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhOpkXuHS2U

I just found this video from Shaky Knees!  This transition is awesome and I hope they pull it out at the Brown.