My morning jacket lullaby songs

Started by dookie shoot bandit, May 08, 2014, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dookie shoot bandit

I was just searching on the my morning jacket itunes page, and I guess a lullaby songs album came out this past week of a collection of their songs. Too bad my kids are too old now for lullabys, but I would have loved this for my boys a few years ago!
Heads up to any jacket parents that have a newborn... :thumbsup:

rincon2

I don't know about lullaby's, but Steam Engine is a snorgasm put to music.

GO4IT

Is there a link to the "lullaby songs"?  I can't find it.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Circuital Lullaby Versions of My Morning Jacket b...: http://youtu.be/ayztUaR_4Bk

rincon2

That is some crazy goofy shit.  :cheesy:

dookie shoot bandit

I'm not saying it's Awesome... Just think it's pretty cool that they have this for newborns... There is a whole collection of these things(nirvana,tool, etc.)
Just thought it was crazy that they got there own... My 7 yr old went to bed to evil urges and my 3 yr old listened to circuital... I'm just saying it's pretty cool that who ever makes these albums actually thought to include mmj

LB

very neat. Sister just had twin boys. I'm gonna offer to babysit and brainwash them early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
no you never gotta fight with me

BH

I'm going to buy 30 of these and I'm good on baby gifts for the rest of my life.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

I haven't seen any hard copy versions out there.

Derek713

I just checked, and it is on Spotify.