Main Menu

annoyed

Started by ffghtrs, Jun 26, 2014, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

someone just asked me to put something else on the stereo.  what was playing was MMJ live at Red Rock 2012 night 2.  i laughed and said get the fuck out.  they didn't leave but are still sitting and looking upset i wouldn't play something else.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

johnnYYac

As much as I wish I could force friends to like MMJ through exposure to a great show or album, I usually opt for the MMJ Pandora channel in a mixed crowd.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheThird

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 27, 2014, 01:22 AM
As much as I wish I could force friends to like MMJ through exposure to a great show or album, I usually opt for the MMJ Pandora channel in a mixed crowd.

Which is easily one of the better Pandora stations! And I'm not just saying that because I'm biased (Well maybe I am... :thumbsup:). It just seems to play a little something for everyone.
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

weeniebeenie

If they don't like MMJ, ditch 'em.
I'm kidding.
No I'm not.
Yes I am.
How loud can silence get?

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: weeniebeenie on Jun 27, 2014, 09:29 AM
If they don't like MMJ, ditch 'em.
I'm kidding.
No I'm not.
Yes I am.
I have 3 other roll callers friends in my neighborhood so we listen to them regularly.  But not everyone in our neighborhood likes them, so we usually say "too bad for you if you don't get this band"

ffghtrs

Still upsets me to think about that night.  I try not to push things on people but it was my house and i wanted to listen to what i wanted to listen to.  so i felt right in saying fuck off.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

ffghtrs

it's quite amazing how people will be like i dig all music. so i'm like check this out and they are like eh.  And i'm like are you listening?  still pisses me off though that i invite people over to my house and i always ask for requests when listening to music but who the fuck are you to say any requests.  that and she invited her annoying cousin over too. and she has no interest in this guy.  and i'm rambling.